Chapter 35

A/N: so the first comment was a pajama:/ and here it is...

I didn't prepare anything—

"Hurry up Y/N!"

Ughh!!

I look for something daring to wear but I can't find any. I need to have a one night stand. I'm still a virgin but I felt dead already when Jungkook brokes up with me. I don't care anymore, I don't care if loose my virginity or what. It's just too painful for me than the pain I felt in my past.

"Girl, Are you done?"

Can't she just shut her mouth?

"No, still looking an outfit to wear." I utter.

"Well hurry your ass up!"

Nyenyenyenye, fuck you.

I throw some dresses on the ground which doesn't fit my taste for tonight's event and proceed to find something to wear.

What should I wearrrr??!!!

"Hurry u—."

"GOD DAMMIT! SHUT THE FUCK UUUP!!!" I shrilled while grabbing my perfume and spray it to my body. I hurriedly grab my cellphone and wallet and step out to my closet with a grumpy face.

"Are you just going to wear that?" Yeon eyed me from head to toe.

"Why? Do you like it? I'll let you borrow some of my pajamas cause I have lots of it." I said in my monotonous tone.

"Um no. It looks great on you." Yeon cross her arms. "It suits in your situation."

I just rolled my eyes and walk pass her.

"We're using my car! Arraso?" She shouted.

I know that Yeon.

I grumpily open the door of her car and harshly close it. I was nervous cause I thought the window of her car will broke because of the force I did but gladly it didn't.

"She's now acting like on period just because Jungkook broke up with her." Yeon mattered. I just recline my body in the chair and let out a howl before Yeon opens the door and sitted.

.

.

.

I exited Yeon's car when we park infront of the bar.

"Yah! Wait for me!" She shouted.

I shrug and pass towards the bouncers, but before I can passes they block my way.

"You can't enter inside."

"Because of my outfit?" I coldly muttered.

"It's okay, she's with me." Yeon pops out beside me.

They look back at me; scanning.

"Can you just step aside and let us in?" I said in irritation. The bouncers moves aside so I walk between them and flip my hair. They're stressing me out.

"Don't mind her. Her heart is not well due to the break-up she receives to his boyfriend a while ago."

-.-Does she know how to whisper?

"Her boyfriend brokes up with her because he still love his first love." She uttered again to the bouncers. "He's just using my best friend as an add ons to his lonely cake."

And that triggers me.

"I'm still here you know." I sarcastically said. "I can hear your stupid words fron here."