Chapter 6

*Y/N's pov.*
I left him on the ground then walk to the restroom.again.

I wash my hands, wipe my neck and my heels. I was looking myself in the mirror and spotted a light red hickey.

I groan. I cover the hickey using my hair. I left the restroom and find my evil best friend. I spotted her with my brother and my brother's friends.

I scan if Jungkook was there, luckily his not. So I walk towards them and sit next to my best friend.

How is it going? Ji Yeon said then wink

You're in trouble right now Ji Yeon because you left me alone with that stupid fucking shit hoe bitch jerk horny playboy jungkook! I said in whisper shout.

What is it sweetie? Jhope ask

I look at Ji Yeon wiggling my eyebrows while she's giving me a puppy eyes not to tell Jhope that she have a crush on her.

Hobi, Ji Yeon have a crush on Y- Ji Yeon cut my sentence by saying

Yoo Seung-Ho! Your friend I have a crush on him since last year. She said while covering my mouth

Oh... okay Hobi said but I know deep inside his hurt.

Hobi we're just going somewhere to find fresh air I said to Hobi. He smile and He turn back again and continue chatting with the others.

I pull Ji Yeon with me outside where there is no crowd.

Why did you do that?! I said yelling

It's the only way to do so that he won't know about my feelings she said calmly.

Look Ji Yeon- she cut

Don't say my first and second name, just Yeon she said and I start.

Okay, Look "Yeon" if you just let me tell to my brother that you have a feelings for him, it's not that he will laugh and he only see you as a sister but deep down he felt the same for you and maybe you will end up together. I said reaching her right hand.

You just don't know how it feels unless I'm going to tell Taehyung what you really feels to him I let go of her right hand and quickly cover her mouth. I feel that she's smirking under my hand.

Yeah I have a slight feelings for Taehyung but I don't want to tell him cause you know.... I just met him.

Don't say anything like that... I am not really sure if I love him cause you know.....I said

What? You just met him she said then cross her arms and raise his eyebrow.

Yeah, but Ji Yeon-

Yeon she corrected

Yeon just leave it to me I said in excited tone.

Leave you what? She ask.

Your feelings. I'm going to tell hobi about your feelings cause when you said you like Yoo Seung-ho I feel that.... you just broke his heart I said while walking to a bench and sit. I look to her then she quickly sit and ask.

How did you know?

Duh! You are his wallpaper in his tablet I said and roll my eyes

I'm a mess right now she said buried her face in her hands.

Don't worry it's too early to have a mess, I'm just going to tell him later I said patting her back. She slowly look at me and hug.