Chapter 24

I woke up spotted myself sleeping on the floor.

I look at myself in the mirror— This is the worst face ever.

I grab a towel and take a bath. Well, today is friday and it's half day.

After I finish taking a bath, I rush downstairs towards the dining room.

"Good morning!" I exclaimed

"Good morning too" Eomma and appa said in unison.

"After you finish eating, deliver this to Jungkook's room" Hobi said without looking at me. Ne, he's still mad. He lean towards me and whisper "don't put anything on his food, dummy"

I sigh and start eating my breakfast. After that, I go upstairs carrying jungkook's breakfast.

I knock on the door but no one answer. Maybe his asleep.

I enter the room and close the door.

It's dark!

I find the switch and turn it on. After that, I was about to put the tray on the desk when the bathroom door suddenly open... ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄✨.

I put the tray quickly in the desk and rushly hide under the bed.

O mY God!!!!!! Jungkook is just wearing a towel.

I take a peek of him. I spotted him drying his hair while his back was facing on me.

O my GOD! I'm glad he didn't see me.

I try my best not to make a sound.

He's walking towards me— I mean in the bed. He drop the towel on the ground where I'm hiding.

I quickly cover my eyes when he kneels down to grab something in the lowest cabinet. His little friend is not so little after all. Oh My GOD~! MY VIRGIN EYES!!!

I uncover my eyes when he stand up. I sigh. Don't underestimate Jungkook's not so little friend...

I felt relief when he wear a short. I was finding a way to escape the room.

"Who bring this here?" I hear jungkook murmured. Maybe his pretaining to the food. I look at his feet where my left foot is and move it quickly without making a noise. Cause duh... I will be in danger if he knew that I'm here, hiding under the bed.

He started eating the breakfast I serve. All I need to do is to wait him to finish and I have only 34 minutes after my class start.

————————

I hear a door open. I take a peek and look at Hobi with a curious face.

"Did you see Y/N?" Hobi ask.

"Ani, I just finish eating breakfast" Jungkook said.

"Mwo? She's the one who delivered your breakfast?" Hobi explained.

"I didn't see her, I was taking a bath and when I exited the bathroom I found this tray already here without Y/N" he sigh frustratedly "why are you finding her?" He added.

"We're going to be late! Bye" Hobi blurted and close the door while shouting my name.

Jungkook was about to go outside when the spoon fall in the ground where I am I hiding! No!

Everything went in slow motion.

Jungkook came back——kneels down in front of me— I mean in the spoon——he's face is slowly revealing. Please No!