Chapter 25

*Y/N's POV.*

I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE!!! I chant inside my mind.

I saw Hobi's car in a distant. I step the accelerator and try to reach him. As I was reaching him someone is honking at my back. I look at the side mirror spotting a purple ferrari. I ignore it and focus my eyes to Hobi's car.

I honk my car when I'm at the back of Hobi's car. He look at the side mirror.

I mouthed him 'why did you leave me?'

I feel him mouthed back 'Let's talk in the school, later' After that he max his speed and left me.again.

I roll my eyes and focus driving when someone honk at me in the other side. I look at to the person- I mean, I can't see him or her cause his or her Ferrari car is tinted.

The window went down slowly revealing a beautiful angel.

"Your car looks fabulous! I love it" she exclaimed.

'Thanks' I mouthed her and I stomp at my accelerator making it full speed and left her.

I enter the school and park my car.
I run towards the elevator and press the 5th floor.

Time skips...

I was in front of our classroom doubting if I'm going to knock or not but minutes later, I decided to knock.

The door opens revealing our History teacher.

"You're late" He greeted his teeth

"Mianhe hehehe" I said making a peace sign and acting cute.

Our teacher sigh and let me in yass! I take my seat and bring out my notes and books. I secretly grab my phone and bluetooth headset and gave it to Yeon looking at me curiously. I signal her to put it on her ear. After that, I click my phone to play the record.

Time skips...

"Class dismiss" I mimic my teacher as he said that words and left. I look at Yeon who's ready to punch someone.
I grab my headset and hide it back to my pocket.

"That slut! Ughhh!!!" Yeon hissed.

I roll my eyes and accidentally look at Mina.

She really looks like a porn star with that outfit.

***time skips.

"See you next week class, don't forget your exam"

I stretch my arms, FINALLY class dismiss.

I walk in the canteen alone, because if I bring Yeon you know what will really happened, it can create scandal cause everybody already knows that Yeon and Hobi broke up.

"Hey guys" I wave to them and sit next to Hobi."Hey Hobi, you thought I forgot, huh?" I said

"What?" He said blankly. Sigh I don't want to talk about it.

"Anways---" my words been cut by the Two slut girls. Ugh!

"Hey Hoseok, are you free tonight? If you are, you can go to my house and we will have a movie marathon" Hyuna said in a flirt tone.

Hobi was about to talk when I talk first "He can't. He have a date with Yeon today in an expensive restaurant WHICH you cannot afford. So bitch please get your fucking face outta here cause you ruining my day" Bruh like I can't take it anymore. I really hate hate hate hate hate hate hate someone who keeps coming near to Hobi even thoigh she's the reason why Yeon and Hobi break.