Chapter 8

*Y/N's pov.*

I wake up early in the morning and drag myself to the bathroom.
I wear this

I make breakfast cause Hobi is still sleeping

I make breakfast cause Hobi is still sleeping. I cook bacon and egg.

While I'm cooking.....

Boo! Hobi shouted in my ears making me hit him with my spatula in his head.

Ow! That hurts! He said in pain rubbing his head.

Oh sorry hobi...you scared me that's why.......... I said in caring tone.

Just sit there and let me finish cooking so that I can treat your wound after I said while pointing the seat with my spatula.

*Time skips *

Don't move. Just let me get the first aid kit. I said while running upstairs and grab the kit. I go back downstairs and sitted beside Hobi. I gently scan his head finding the spot where I heat him.

Oh. There's no wound here, just a mark I said. I reach the alcohol and a cotton and gently rub it in his head.

Ow, that hurts! He said while pushing my hands away from his head. I roll my eyes and put the kit back upstairs. I grab my things to go to school.

Bye hobi, I'm going I shouted and exited the house. I start the engine of my car and step on the Accelerator.

*School*

I park my car and go to the locker to put my things. While I was putting my things in my locker. Somebody closes it. Luckily my hands jump out so that it won't get stuck. I glare to the living fucking creature. Jungkook.

Wtf!! You almost get my hand stuck!!! I yell.

Good morning to you too babe he said and lean to kiss my cheeks.

I slap him on the cheeks.

What the heck are you doing?! I glare

Starting the game he said.

Oh I forgot... that game. I roll my eyes and change to my playgirl attitude. It's a long year since I play this role. I pick my bag and link my arms to him and kisses his cheek.

Good morning kookie~ I said in a cute tone. He was schock of my sudden move. I'm just starting Jerkook.

Am I that beautiful? I said in a cute tone cause he keep staring at me.

Yes—No I-I mean maybe he stuttered
Why are you stuttering Jerkook? I said in my thought and smirk.

Let's go babe~ he said then he snake his hand to my waist making me shiver down to my spine. I just fake smile. While we're walking the girls are gossiping giving me a death glare. I just smirk. Then someone tug my hair, I turn around and greeted by a slap of...................the queen slut. Hyuna.