Chapter 28

Where the heck am I? Am I lost? Did I turn in the wrong way?

I was already here and I'm five minutes standing in front of this house. Is this his house?

That play boy can't have a house—— mansion as clean as this.

I came back to my senses when I hear a car honking at my back. . . It's a Lykan Hypersport car and that car cost 3.4 million dollar.  I look at the tall man with a suit, his mustache is completely neat and well comb and by the way he stands he looks like a butler, he step outside and walk towards me.

"Are you lost, My lady?" He said in a deep busan accent.

'Yes, I'm definitely lost, sir. But heck don't call me your lady you stupid dumbo'

"Um. . . Does Jungkook live here?" I ask doubting. He furrowed his eyebrow and answer. . .

"You mean our Master?"

Master whaaat? What master?

I was about to question him like who the fuck is that master, Jungkook a Master? I cannot agree with that, It's more like Jungkook a Monster? Completely I agree with that.

"If your looking for him My lady, his not yet home since Yesterday" there's a hint of fear show all over his face.

"Oh, okay. Tell hi——" I didn't finish my sentence when a familiar car droves in front of us.

"Master, glad that you come home safely" the butler utter and bow to Jungkook who's still inside the car.

"Open the fucking gate" he groan I look at the butler who quickly nod and run inside to press something to open the gate.

"Jungkook" I mumble softly, I know he looks at me in his peripheral vision by the move of his eyes. "Jungkook" I call him again but now I'm approaching him.

"Don't come near me, Get out of my sight. Let's finish the deal. I— I already L-Lo—" he didn't finish his sentence cause the gate is completely open,Jungkook step his accelerator and left me. . . Without finishing his sentence.

When Jungkook completely gone in my sight, the butler walks towards me and said "He's now home, My lady. Do you want to come inside?" He asks. Without doubting, I nod aggressively.

I walk back to my car and park it inside. . . I got out and lock my car before following the butler inside.

"Soo... Why do you call Jungkook a Master?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Well My lady, I don't know"

"Nice answer" I said sarcastically, and his answer is 'thank you' making my eyes roll.

Jungkook's house or should I say Mansion is breathtaking. The place is neat, Their garden is well organize, The plants have a different texture and shape. It's like a fantasy garden.

Does Jungkook like plants?

It was like I'm dreaming when I get inside the mansion.

Inside of the mansion looks like a castle with an enormous tumbleweed chandelier design between the  luxurious double stairs with a red carpet and a gold handrails.

"You may sit here in the living room, My lady"

I came back to my senses and follow him towards the living room. And to my surprise. His living room is three times wider than mine. You can run around here without hitting someone. Their coffee table is so rare and it looks like it's handmade. Their Tv is Samsung's monstrous MicroLED TV and it is 219 inches wide