Chapter 15

I wake up in the morning and drove myself towards the bathroom.

I do my morning routine.

After that, I walk towards the kitchen, spotted Hobi cooking omelette.

I sit in the dining table and wait for him to finish his cooking.

He placed the plate in front of me with out talking.

While were eating, he didn't bother talking to me. He's a talkative person but now, It feels uncomfortable for me, not hearing him speak.

He's just playing with his phone. I cough to steal his attention but he just gave me a glass of water while not looking at me.

"Hobi-oppa please talk to me~" I break the silence.

He just raised his eyebrows, maybe shock cause if I call him oppa it means that I need something or a favor.

"Why are you like that to me~ talk to me!" I do some aegyo for him to look at me.

He slowly look at me giving he's i-don't-care look.

"Stop your aegyo, you look like a monkey doing an aegyo" he said and eat his food.

"I didn't know that a monkey and a horse can be siblings" I sarcastically said.

"What now" he sigh that means he surrender. Yeaheyyy.

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Is it bad not to talk?"

"No"

"Okay"

"But still, I'm not comfortable with you being so quiet"

He look at me and cross his arms.

"Am I that Talkative?"

"Ne oppa~"

"Oppa your face" he gave me a disgust look

"Yah Hobi~ah! Why are you suddenly aCting like that?! Is it because I prank you- I mean Yeon that your cheating? Or is it about Jungkook?" I frustrated yell.

"It's BOTH!" He yell

"YAH! I'M SORRY! OKAY?!" I yell back

"You should! DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH JUNGKOOK! STOP LOVING HIM!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!"

"FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU KNOW HOW TO SAY SORRY! AND I'M HAPPY!"

"YEAH, RIGHHHHT~!!!"

"WAE?! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME?!"

"I'M HAPPY TOO! DAMN IT HURTS BEING THIS HAPPY!!! IT'S HURTING MY THROAT!" I quickly drink all the water. Swear it really hurts my throat.

I look at Hobi and we do a minute of eye contact and then we laugh. Crazy and weird, right?

"There's another reason why I'm keeping silent" he sigh, I look at him and study his face.

Woah, Hobi is so stressed.

"Tell me, maybe I can help"

"Eomma and Appa want you to follow them in Los Angeles to help them with their business. I beg them not to cause If your not here, I'm all alone in this house, I can't talk to someone about my privacy, Nobody will advice me about love, inspiration and etc. I just don't want you to leave me here alone"