LT4- Drunk ft. Mood

[Completed]

When I felt his hand loosening its grip on my mouth, I immediately slapped it away; he was still giggling his arse off, but his two feet stayed in tact, both resting in my heels unable to make me walk. There are several ways to hit him because of his form, but the most fundamental is to push him off so he can shake his feet off mine.

I acted fast when I noticed him still busy giggling. I'm not sure what makes him laugh, but as I was going to touch his chest, he grabbed both of my hands and trapped them over my head.

"Let me go!" I stated this in a hurry since our current situation is making me irritated. I've only read about this in novels, but being in this scenario in real life makes me anxious and embarrassed, and it makes me flustered.

"Can't you use your skills for being a black belter?" He teases me and slides my hands into each side of the wall, but I'm still trapped.

"Stop it." The more I kept my gaze fixed on him, the more flushed and agitated I became. "You're drunk."

"By the way, What are you doing here so suddenly?" He asks. "I heard you are homeschooled, What's gotten into you that you suddenly enter in a school?"

"I mean, why bother? You're already handling a business, why bother going to school?" He added.

"Actually I'm just taking a year off." I replied truthfully.

"Oh so you're making my school as your staycation?"

"If that's how your mind is thinking, then yes."

"I feel insulted." He tsk. "By the way, Why does Hoseok-hyung only stays here in Korea? Doesn't he feel lonely and left off?"

"Don't you feel that you're being too nosy about our life?" I snap back.

"Of course! I need to know all about my soon to be wife's backgrounds."

"You're being cliche."

"Tss anyways, Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks. He's like having a mood swing or something, is he like this whenever he gets drunk? His questions are random.

"Just gotten myself into a break-up, you?" I don't know why but I'm also cooperating with him. He'll forget about this anyways since he's pretty not in his usual self.

"Oh, me? Glad you ask." He smiled, sadly. "I've never do girlfriends."

"I'm also curious.." I stated. "Rumor said you're a playboy and honestly, I can see that. But my question is that do you remember who's your first?"

"Stop you gonna make me cry." He pretended to sob. "Cause I don't remember anymore, I guessed I fucked a lot."