Chapter 33

"Do you still love her?" I croaked. My eyes became blurry because of the tear it builds. I manage to control myself and stop myself to burst out crying.

He stayed silent.

"Look at me. Look at me Jungkook!" I yelled.

"Hyung, Don't hurt Y/N" Taehyung said worriedly.

"Remember what I said to you Jungkook. Forget our friendship if you hurt my sister." Hobi said seriously.

"Jungkook, Y/N fixed you. And now you are fixed, you want to leave with that slut who broke you?" Jin said in disbelief. "Utterly ridiculous."

"Why are you teaming up with her? Don't you see? She's the reason why me and Jieun broke up!" Jungkook roared.

I held my chest where my heart was placed.

Do I have a heart disease? Cause it hurts so damn much. I'm not being a cheesy person right now but that's how I really feel right now.

They all looked at me fully of curiosity.

"What? I didn't do anything to the both of you." I uttered.

"Oh come on girl! You forgot that you blackmailed me" the girl uttered.

"Blackmailed?" They all starts to whisper to each other.

"Sweetie, tell me the truth. Are you the reason why'd they broke up?" Hobi asked me seriously.

What? Is he listening to that girl too?

Does she really think I can do that to them?

I don't even know them before I transfer here.

I was about to answer when Jin let out a n irritation sigh.

"Oh come on! Where's your brain people."

Everyone looks at him with a curious face.

"Are you all listening to that girl? The one who made Jungkook a guy who's always thirsty for sex?" They all laugh but automatically drop when The girl, Jieun stomp her heels making a click sound.

When I look at her, she's already crying.

"Why don't you believe me? I spent three years to make enough evidence for all of you to believe me, but I guess not." She plump herself to the floor, crying.

Jungkook suddenly caressed her back.

And that's how my heart brokes a little cause it's so obvious that he still love Jieun than me.

Well, what can I say? They already told me that they're very impossible to separate when they're still a couple.

"Oh come on, Jungkook!"

"Yeah dude, stop being blind."

"She doesn't have any evident to make you believe her lies."