Chapter 11

I woke up in the morning not in my mood cause I have a period. I do my morning routine and I'm too lazy to pick a beautiful outfit. So, I wear this.

I didn't wear make up and Like I just said that ''I'M TOO LAZY'' I didn't comb my hair and do it on a messy bun

I walk to the kitchen and didn't see Hobi in the Kitchen. I spotted a note sticks on the ref.

Dear baby girl,

I Have a date with your best friend early in the morning and I'm going to pick her up so that we can spend our time together. So, Make your own breakfast cause you need to learn how to cook. You're old enough. So, you can do it easily. HWAITING!!!

-oppa

What the hell?! I don't know how to cook, I only know egg and bacon but I don't want to eat it cause its disgusting and I am lazy because I have my period, I am nearly late— oh it's only 6:00 a.m, but still I'm lazy to cook and why the hell 'oppa' he knows I hate that oppa oppa thing.

I let out a frustrated sigh. I just make a sandwich and walk to my car.

*Jungkook's pov.*

I was walking towards Y/N's house and as I was nearly there I saw her riding her car.

I shout and wave to her but it's too late. I let out a big sigh and Walk faster.

*Time skips*

I arrive at the school gate and spotted Y/N's car. I ran towards her locker. As I was running towards her locker and spotted a girl with a maroon jacket exited the girl's bathroom.

I stop running and start following her cause I know that's Y/N cause the shape of her body. (Hehehe pervert).

She stop in her locker and I continue walking towards her. As I walk, she open her locker and lots of note fall out that create a little mountains on the floor. I stop and watch her cleaning her locker.

She didn't pay a single attention with that tons of notes and putted her belongings inside. She close her locker and when she begun to walk someone push her in the locker. (You already know who's that person).

I just stand there watching the scene cause I know Y/N can handle it.

*Y/N's pov.*

As I begun to walk someone push me against the locker. I look at the face of the fucking living creature...... and I'm right. It's Hyuna.

Why didn't you read my notes for you, bitch she said holding my shoulders. I look at the notes and quickly look back at her. I push her and said.

Why would I?

Cause I made it for you, and only for YOU she said pushing my forehead using her index finger.

And did I ask you to make those tons of notes slut? I said giving her a push in her forehead using my middle finger.

I said walking away cause I'm tired with an early argument.

*Time skips*
*bell rings*

I stood up and run to the restroom.The restroom is so dirty and smelly, this is so clean and neat earlier but I don't have time scanning the bathroom cause I feel my napkin is already full. I need to call someone to buy me a napkin. I can't call Yeon cause they have a date with Hobi. Then I hear someone enters the bathroom, whistling.
Hey! Is anyone there? I ask cause I'm inside with the cubicle.

Y/N? The human said.

Ne, I am Y/N. I said anyways, can you buy me a napkin, I really need it. I added. Then I hear a giggle. A man's giggle.

Omo! What the hell are you doing in girl's restroom?! I shouted. And then he giggle.again.

I was frustrated. I take off my jacket and tie it in my hips. I open the cubicle with a loud bang and spotted Jungkook standing. Peeing.

I quickly turn around and walk outside. When I turn I saw the girl's restroom I look back where I exited and its the boy's restroom. The heck. That's why it's so stinky inside.

I quickly run towards there and lock the cubicle I use and stay there for a moment.

Y/N, are you here? Jungkook asks.

Yes I'm here, don't talk to me unless you have.........a..........napkin....................with you. I said with confidence even though its embarrassing. I hear him sigh and walking out.

Sorry for all my English errors I made. Please understand me.