Chapter 32

*Y/N's POV.*

I was with the bangtan and Yeon all the time but I'm still not in myself.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Yeon ask. I was going to answer her when bangtan start teasing me.

"She's not okay. She already misses her boo." Jimin.

"Well her boo is not here. That's why she's so gloomy." Taehyung.

"Yeah, like Yoongi." RM

"I told'ya she's my sister." Suga boredly said. Jhope dramatically show his shock face.

"She is my sister! Mine! Mine! Mine!" He whined. "Oh yeah baby, your boo is absent."

I rolled my eyes because of his dumbness. It's so obvious that his absent because HE'S NOT HERE.

"Don't worry Y/N, your boo is with his another boo—."

"Jin!" They all cussed.

"Hehe, I'm just joking! I was just trying to make Y/N laugh!" Well jin, it's not funny.

I just stayed silent and back to wandering.

Why is Jungkook, absent?

The bell rings indicating that it's time for our next exam. I bid my goodbye to my friends and proceeded to my classroom.

My heart skip a beat when someone rub my shoulder.

"Cheer up, you and Jungkook are officially dating now. No more three months love game. No one can steal him from you,okay?" I sigh and express a smile to Yeon.

She's right! I'm just overthinking! No one can steal Jungkook away from me, besides I'm honest to him but.... I don't know if he's honest to me— Aish! Of course he's honest, we're together now.

WAAHHH!!! I'm still thinking about the phone call that Jungkook received yesterday.

I need to relax. Inhale... exhale.

I sitted on my seat and take the next test.

Time skips...

I was so happy when I answered all the test. Yeon got a messages from Hobi that they're hanging out with his boys in our house. Yeon decided to go there too to relax herself from this tiring Examination. Exams makes me stress too.

I open the door when we got into my house.

"Look out!"

I quickly duck my head cause Hobi throw a cupcake towards us, thankfully I didn't got hit. But Yeon....

"Jung Hoseok!" Yeon shrilled. Everyone stiffen while saying 'uh-oh.' Especially me.

Yeon pick the cupcake that lands on her chest and glare at Hobi.

"Mianhe Honey— AHHHH!!!! Please no! Ahhh I didn't mean to throw it to you— AHHHH!!!" We all laugh at them because Yeon grab lots of cupcake on the table and starts throwing it to Hobi While Hobi tries to dodge it but fail.

"Serves you right." Yeon muttered while grabbing a napkin and starts to wipe the icing in her chest.

"I was going to throw it to Taehyung but he dodge it. You and Y/N entered. That's why you got hit." Hobi whine while explaining it to Yeon. "I said I was sorry and didn't mean to hit you."