LT2-Detention

[Completed]

*Jungkook's pov.*

I get in the classroom and was greeted by girls except Yeon and Y/N, but I only mind Y/N cause I already marked her as my next victim.

I smile on the girls that greeted on me as they easily blush then giggle. While smiling I made an eye contact to Y/N, so I quickly wink and bit my lip for attraction then.... She just motherfuckingly ROLL HER EYES! such a baddie. I go to my seat.

While approaching my seat I purposely touch Y/N lips using my thumb. She look at me with her death glare so I lick my thumb in front of her making her froze on her seat. When she got back on her senses, She roll her eyes then she sits properly facing the board.

*Y/N pov.*

I was moved of what he did back there, I feel tempted----but I can resist it. I just sit still and look at the board.

minute pass the teacher got in. While listening to his mathematical problems I feel someone playing my hair I look at the back seeing Jungkook playfully playing my hair. God his lips is so damn pinkish.

 I'm just stating  the obvious truth. I turn back and listen again but he always play with my hair I slap his hand and arrange my hair and settled it in my left shoulder.

glad that's over. while I'm writing down some note I feel a finger playing in my neck I know it's Jungkook, I cramp a paper and throw to him while I'm still facing at the board. He throws back the paper back at me yet I simply dodge it, but it hits the student in front of me.

"Who did that!?" The student in front of me screech. She's overreacting. I pursed my lips when I saw her glaring at me. I lazily pointed Jungkook and unfortunately, Jungkook did the same thing.

"Why are you pointing back? You're the one who hit her!" I bark to him.

"It's your paper, so its your fault." He argue back.

"It's because you keep playing with my hair, its so damn annoying." I said as I grab the crumpled paper back at him.

"Your hair just smells like a bubblegum and I can't resist to touch and sniff it, baby girl." How dare he flirt in the middle of a quarrel!

"You both stop it right now! Detention for 2 hours! Now!" Mr. Kang yell at the both of us makes me want to punch the girl in front of me since she's overreacting from just a small thing. As for the teacher, I hate how he rage suddenly without understanding and listening to the situation. I sighed and stood up as I arranged my things and exited the room quietly.

My very first day of school and I'm already in detention, I hate that bastard very much. Luckily, I know where the detention class is located since I was following Jungkook. I walked towards the last table in the room and pulled it near the wall so that I can recline my head there. I plastered myself in the chair, reclining my head at the wall as I crossed my arms in my chest and rested my legs above the table. At last, I closed my eyes and inhales deeply. The silent surroundings of the room gives me peace and everything is at ease---.