Chapter 34

"WHYYYYYYY HOBIII???????" I whine while crying.

"Mwo?! Why are you asking me?" He holds his chest while backing off.

"I... I love him and and... and I just blackmailed the girl for a reason! WAAAHHHHHH HUHUHUHU!" I whined. It's like I'm throwing tantrums on them.

"What?"

"You really blackmailed Jieun?"

"So you really are the reason why'd they broke up."

They all said. I stop and look at them boredly.

"Yah!" I said in monotone. "I have reasons ya'know."

They all gathered around and sit on the ground like a children that wants to hear a story from their Mama.

*flashback*

It all start when I met Joonyoung. I first met him when He carries my things up to my office. It's my first time on my work cause I want to know and learn about my parent's bussiness so that I can help them.

I thanked him and he said that if I have a problem in my work I will just call him.

I find it very sweet. The second time we met is that we're in a cafe. After that, we start to hang-out and he always made my day. Whenever I'm stressed and depressed on my works, he's always there to lighten up my mood. One night, I was about to go home when a two guys walk towards me. They asked me if I'm alone then I answered 'yes, but my driver will pick me up.'

I'm just an innocent girl in the past and I don't lie but I do white lies sometimes.

They chuckled and said that they can drive me home instead of waiting for my driver. They both hold my arms but I wiggle it to let me go. My actions irritate them, that's why they both hold my arms again and pull me to the dark alley.

I shouted while calling help. I burst out crying when the one guy talked that we're just going to stop at the dark alley to have fun. My throats already hurta but it doesn't stop me from shouting.

'You are so annoying', the second guy said and push me on the garbage can making me stumble and fall. I was wearing a white blouse and a black pencil cut skirt and pair with a heels.

They were about to touch me when the first guy suddenly fall and fainted. The second guy turn around and saw the guy who made his partner faint. The guy throw the rock to the second guy which he used to hit the First guy who fainted before it attacks.

I was already curled up, sobbing.

He ran towards me and wipe my tears. He was about to speak when I quickly hug him.

"𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦."

His words made me feel calm, and I know that day... I already catch a feelings from him—.

"Awww~ that's so sweet!" Yeon exclaimed. She cutted my flashback just to say that sentence.

"Tss. It's so cliche." Hobi mumbled.

"Tss. You're just jealous cause you can't do what Joonyoung did to those two guys." Yeon snap.

"Shhh! Let Y/N continue her story." Jin said.

I let out a breathe and continue my story.

*story continues*

Its been a year since that day happen. We became close to each other yet we're still friends. I'm too shy to confess my feelings so I hide my feelings for him. This is what I always do since I'm afraid of rejection.