Chapter 37

I woke up in my slumber feeling sore down there.

Is this the feeling after the sexual intercourse?

I can't move my leg. I tried to stand up but it just make the pain worst.

How can I escape? As far as I know being in a one night stand, as soon as you wake up and realized everything what you've done, you should wear a clothe and don't look at the person whom you have sex with since you're drunk. If you see his face, you can fall inlove with his features but you realized that his a playboy and you're just one of his toys so as soon sa he saw you he will dump you or you'll regret everything that cause you find out that you have sex with a not so attractive guy. So it's better not to look cause you'll face the consequences.

What will I d—.

I held my breath a minute when I felt him move closer to me. But thanks to my luck that he just move closer and didn't hug me.

I decided to stand up slowly not minding the pain I felt every move cause the right thing to do in here is to escape. I spotted my pajamas in the floor with my undies but the thing is that I cannot wear this outside. It has blood on it and I know where this came from. So moving on, I ended up wearing the guys clothes which is lying on the floor too. After I wear his clothes, I grab one bathrobe inside the bathroom and uses it as my coat. I shift my gaze directly to the table beside the bed after I saw a glimpse a half of the guy's face. But gladly that he's body from toes up to his nose was cover with the sheet, that's why I saw his eyes but he's still sleeping.

I don't want to know who he is! It might end up that he's ugly and a drug addict or a handsome guy but total jerk and a playboy.

I tiptoe towards the table where I saw my cellphone and wallet. As I grab it, my phone rings. I froze. The guy move and was about to open his eyes when...
.

.

.

*UNKNOWN PERSON POV.*

I woke up when I heard a phone ringing. Yet it wasn't my ringtone. As I open my eyes, I saw a glimpse of a girl wearing a bathrobe as she immediately run towards the door and open it to escape. She involuntarily turns around as she close the door creating a loud noise.

Then our eyes meet, yet I can't see her properly since I just woke up and I have a little bit of morning star preventing my eyes to open wider.

As I heard a noise outside like a staff in the hotel arguing with the someone, that's the cue that I need to follow her. I promise myself not to have sex with a random person anymore because it might end up that the person I've been sexing with has an HIV and I've broken my own promise.

I stand up but immediately sitted down and cover myself. Damn! I'm naked.

I search for my clothes but it was nowhere to be found. I wrap the sheet around my body as I stand up and walk towards the bathroom hurriedly to grab a bathrobe. But then luck was not on my side, there's no bathrobe in the bathroom.

Tss. Of course, This room was fitted by only one person. One person in the room contains one bathrobe.

Aish! Stupid! I gave all my energy last night cause I didn't have sex for how many months until now— O_O.