Chapter 17

"What are you talking about?" I remain poker face but my heart really beats fast.

"You're blushing" he smirk and lean closer and stop when our nose touches. OMG!!!!

"It's too hot here inside of the elevator so please, back away. Y-you're too cl-lose" I carefully said to avoid our lips touched.

"You're not bad after all" he tries to lean closer when the elevator's open. I look at the little digital board above. It's already in the third floor.

"*cough*"

I shift my head to the guy who just entered and closed the elevator.

(0_0) jungkook

O my god! I quickly push Taehyung and look at the wall beside me acting that nothing happened.

I secretly hold my heart. GOD! It beats so fast! I look both of my hands. OMG! his chest is so—— KYAAAAHHH! Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god!!!——YAH! Y/N~AH snap out of it.

I quickly shrug and secretly look at Taehyung but my eyes landed to Jungkook.... looking back at me.

Oh My God.Again.

He's glaring.

I quickly look back at the wall.

O my God! My heart is shaking, tumbling, rolling, jumping, and shouting. O my god! What the fuck am I feeling?

"Yah!" I hear Jungkook shout. I look at him. He's already outside of the elevator.

I look at the board and it's in the 5th floor.

I quickly walk outside when the elevator is slowly closing.

"Stupid" I hear Jungkook murmured and walk out leaving me behind. I was going to yell at him when someone holds my wrist.

I look back———OMG!

"Lunch. Rooftop. Later" he said and walk out.

What? Is he speaking alien language?.

Lunch. Rooftop. Later?

I shrug and walk towards the classroom.

When I enter. I spotted Jungkook resting his head in his hands and his elbows on the desk while pouting.

I look at Yeon who's eyebrows is nearly touching while crossing her arms.

I look at the other girl and the name is Sluty Mina. Who's now looking at me smirking and roll her eyes.

I walk to my seat beside Yeon.

I poke her cheeks but she slaps it.

"Yah! What's your problem?" I whisper shout.

"I hate Hoseok" Her eyes is full of Anger.

"Why? Because of what you heard from hobi's phone? The night when you heard me shout in the line? It's just a prank. Hehe Mianhe" I gave her a peace sign.

"I never knew prank can be true" she said and clenched her hands.

What is she trying to say? She talks like an Alien.

I shrug cause our Teacher enter our class.

————————

"Okay class, Your exams are coming soon. I will give you a project individually to make your grade rise cause your grades are lower than your height, okay" Our english Teacher, which is Mrs. Song said when everyone frustatedly sigh.