Chapter 36

"What're you doing here?!" I shook when he pulled me out and bring me to the dark alley. But gladly, those memories in the past doesn't scared me anymore. I know how to karate.

"I'm here to apologize—."

"You apologize everyday." I snap.

"But I didn't apologize in personal." He uttered.

"Past is past, I forgot about it. Ciao amigo." I coldly said but he pulled me harshly amd pin me on the wall.

"Joonyoung?" A girl muttered from a distance. I averted my eyes towards the girl but my vision is to shaky to identify the girl properly. All I can see is her softy legs. Damn.

"Bad timing, see ya next time." Joonyoung smiled at me before facing the girl. "What're you doing here? And who's that boy?"

"He's my friend. I'd just help him cause he puke on someone and if he come back inside.. he'll create a mess." The girl said in her concern tone. "He's Shookshie mah sex."

What? Even my hearings are blurry.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Joonyoung ask.

Urgh! After he talks to me? He will talk to another girl? Such a playboy!

"What? I just cant leave—." The girl said.

"It's just a minute. Plus, my friend will accompany him." Joonyoung snap as he grab the boy in his clothes and.. PUSH HIM TOWARDS ME?!

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled. We both stumbled and my back hits the trashbin. "THE FUCKK???!!!!"

"Yaahh!! Come back right here— YAH! AFTER YOU PULLED ME TOWARDS THIS DARK ALLEY AND TALK TO ME AND SEES A BEAUTIFUL GIRL THAN ME——WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEPS LEAVING ME?! AM I NOT ENOUGH! YAAAAAAHHH!!!" I shrilled as he just ignore me. "Am I that replaceable?"

"No." I stop and look at the guy. Urgh! Why can't I see properly yet I can see Joonyoung?!

Why did he leave me with this guy?! Do he think that I'll be safe with this guy? I don't even know him. But why do I feel comfortable towards him.

He seems so kind.. but why is he moaning?

I just realize that his laying on top of me.. while rubbing his friend on my womanhood.

I scream and push him with all my energy.

Gosh! I'll take back what I just said earlier. He's not kind INFACT HE'S A PERVERT!

"Yah! Why'd u do that?" He whine.

"Ya'know what? I'm outta here" I immediately stand up and dust off some dirt on my body. "I can't stay even a minute with you— a stranger and a pervert!"

"You're so loud!" He muttered as he help his self to stand up and did what I do a minute ago. "Imma go back insi—."

"No you can't!" I said as I remember what the girl said earlier.

'if he come back inside.. he'll create a mess.'

'he'll create a mess.'

I grab his arm and face him to me. Oh god, he smell like his puke. It's disgussstiiiing.

"Hell nah. After I accidentally rub my manhood in you, I need to let this out." He snap as he point his friend.

"No! I'll bring you hom—."