LT1- BTS

[Completed]

*Y/N's POINT OF VIEW.*

I woke up in my deep slumber when someone tries to wake me up by smacking me softly in the face with a pillow. I sneak a peak to find out who's the person hitting me in the middle of my dreams. 

I didn't take a milleseconds to verify the man whose standing beside my bed just by looking at the features of its body. Clear as a crystal, it's none other than my funky looking horse brother, Hoseok.

The water droplets from his wet hair was dripping down on my face making me shiver of the cold. I hid myself in my blanket as I shifted my body, making him faced my back.

'It's too damn early to take a bath.'

"Wake up sleeping beauty." He said in a motherly tone, trying so hard to sound like a grace when his voice chimes like a cockerel. 

"Give me an hour Hoseok." I answered sparingly.

"Normal people will only say just give me 5 minutes more, while you want an hour." He contended. "I guess I have an abnormal sister."

"It doesn't mean that me and the normal  is different doesn't mean I'm abnormal. It's just like me having an ugly brother doesn't mean you're adopted." I retorted as I faced him. "Instead of trying hard to insult me, can you first brush your mouth, first? You're breath is giving me a nightmare." 

He pressed his right palm towards his chest where his heart located, changing his mood into a sullen one while looking at me melancholy and miserably mutters, "Why are you like that?"

"Leave or I won't get up?"

I felt relieved when he scowl as he stomp his feet away, exiting my room.

'Now, what and where's the part of my dream did I stop?'

I'm just going to enjoy myself and live my life since our parents is not here. I arrived here in Korea with Mom and Dad week ago. I thought that they can stay here for a month and for the first time in my life, they enrolled me in an Academy where my brother is studying. Unfortunately, three days after my enrollment, my father receive an urgent call from his assistant and they'll be back next month in view of something personal matter of our business company in abroad. I was going to travel and discuss it with them but at the same time, my stupid looking brother request Dad to leave me here with him. He promised that he would take good care and cook for me considering that we're not that close even though we are a sibling, He wants to create a lots of memories with me to treasured. Of course our parent's acknowledge my brother's speech, and without any hesitant, they agreed. Or perhaps, they agreed since they know about my current situation right now. Dad told me that I'll used this opportunity— which is, enrolled in a school to make friends, move on, and start a new life... without him. So, I'm living my life to the fullest right now since I'm just going to treat this school year as my day off and I'll go back to abroad to continue handling our company and might just well take over it and be the boss of everyone since they keep dragging me down when I was still Miss goody-goo—.