Chapter 16

It's Taehyung.

He's looking directly to Mina.

'Love struck alert'

I like him but he likes her... Stupid Love. But I LOVE someone but still in denial stage.kekeke.

I cough to steal his attention but still... He's staring at Mina deeply.

Aiishhh! Love is blind. I help myself to stand back but Taehyung grips tighten.

"Aww~ Taehyung~ah it hurts" I whisper shout to him. He came back to his senses and help me stand up.

"Are you okay? Sorry for the trouble" Taehyung look at me directly.

Ohh~ maybe it's just his habit staring at people,deeply. Or maybe I'm jealous? Do I have still feelings for him? Or Am I just paranoid. Or maybe I don't care HA!

"Ne, it's okay. I kinda immune with it" I scan his face, his hair, his eyes down to her nose, his cheeks and lastly.... to his lips. I kinda likes his lips NO! SNAP OUT OF IT! but still... it's like his lips are tempting me to touch it with mine. Hehehe. It's not bad if I try hahaha. Just joking, his lips really look tempting.

"*cough*" Taehyung cough while looking at me.

O_O OH. MAH.GAWD!

I shrug and look at the two sluts who are now acting cute and innocent in front of Taehyung.

Geez! I hate fake people.

I roll my eyes and start to walk away.

"Let's finish this later"  Mina said as I pass between them.

"I.don't.fucking.care" that's my last word and continue walking towards my locker.

I grab my books and notebooks amd close it.

I walk towards the elevator.

I open it and step inside. I press the close button to close it quickly but their's a foot stuck between the elevator making it open again.

0_0

"Hey" he step inside and press the close button and stand beside me.

This is the second time.

"Yow" I reply back.

"Huh?" He look at me.

"Nevermind" I shrug.

"You're cute" he chuckled but I
ignore.

I tap my shoes when suddenly he walk towards me. Because of my instinct, I quickly back away but unfortunately, my back hits the wall of the elevator.

I walk in the right side to escape his closeness but he trap me using his right hand press in the wall, I do the same thing in the left but he do actually the same too. Now I'm trap.

He lean to my ears.

"Someone says you like me, is it true?" He asks.

Oh no~ 0_0)