Chapter 5-Foreshadowing

[Completed]

*Jungkook's pov.*

I lick her neck, leaving a crimson mark on her that we all a hickey. I was taken aback when I heard her moaning . I lock my gaze on hers, didn't expect that she was just playing hard to get. She's just the same as the other girls I make out with.

"Don't stop, Oppa.", see that? Typical slut.

"You're the same as those bitches, eh?", I said smirking. "But Don't worry, Oppa won't stop."

"Play me like a barbie and undress me everywhere.", she said moaning as she licks lips. I go back in her neck and continue making a hickey. She let out another moan that gets you more horny.

I slowly loose my grip on her hands and snake my hands to his waist towards her butt. She has a nice booty. She moan as she snake her hands on my nape to push me deeper in her neck. I slowly step my feet away to carry her but when I finish stepping my feet away from hers, she let out a small giggle then knee my balls!

I drop to the ground since this pain is too overwhelming for me to endure. I look up and snarl at her, while she stares down at me with a disgusted expression.

"Why would you have to do that?!", I said as I eased the pain I was feeling between my two thighs.

"Do I have to answer your question, after what you did to me?", She retorted fiercely to me as her gaze locked on mine.

"Yes, absolutely! Your moans were loud, signifying that you enjoyed what I did while acting as if you didn't.", I respond proudly. "I'm aware of your lie, don't try to fool me. I don't mind if you just knee my sword as long as you apologize and give me a little blowjob, I'll forget about it."

"Can you even hear the words you just uttered?", She said in disbelief. "You are the filthiest person I've ever encountered; there are no words to express how immoral you are."

"I'm only pretending because I don't want you nor like you and I especially don't like how you act, so the moan you heard, the seductive voice I created, and the dirty talks I spewed are all a charade. I was pulling down my dignity in order to get away from you.", she explained breathlessly. "To be honest, I despise boys who believe they can have any chick they want."

"It's not a good idea to make conclusions. Remember, you have no idea who I am or how I did come to be this way. Also, don't bother asking since I'm not going to answer your questions.", I chided at her and couldn't help but feel emotional.

"I'm not going to even try asking.", she said softly as if something had suddenly blocked her throat. After that, she left.

"I hadn't done anything wrong, yet karma showed up 3 years ago and ruined my life.", I bowed as I mumbled those words to myself. My tears dropped to the floor, and it was only then that I realized I was crying.

Even though it had been three years, my heart was still devastated. It was very unexpected and bizarre to see her do that on our anniversary. She has no right to be in my heart, she is haunting me despite the fact that I am not the one who broke our relationship.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What happened to Jungkook 3 years ago????

Sorry for my english errors