Chapter 27

*Y/N's POV.*

Yeon blushed as I saw both of them kissing in front of me.

"Get a room" I tease Yeon as she hide her face in Hobi's chest.

"Are you okay, sweetie? What happened between you, Taehyung and Jungkook" Hobi ask worriedly.

"Hey don't forget that you have a date with my best friend tonight" I said trying to change the topic.

"Really Hobi?!" Yeon said excitedly while Hobi gently rub her neck while looking on the ground, blushing.

"Y-yeah, um... unfortunately I can't bring you tonight. Y/N just said that to keep Hyuna away from me" Hobi said, doubting.

"Ooh, It's okay. You really need to take care of Y/N" Yeon said reassuring Hobi.

"Hell nuh-uh. You need to take her to a date Hobi" I order.

"But Y/N——"

"You need to date her"

"Y/N——"

"DATE.HER"

He walks towards me and whisper:
"I don't have a money!"

I cough stealing Yeon's attention even though her attention is already in ours.

"Can I have a water Yeon?" I ask. I was planning to Get Yeon out of here so I can give Hobi my money but unfortunately. . .

"Yes" she said and turn around and grab something in the cellophane and Waeng, the water is in front of me.

"I need a straw"I gave her a small smile. That's ridiculous.

Curiously she said, "A straw?"

"No, A tube" I said sarcastically.

"You can drink it without a straw"

"I want a straw" I groan.

"Fine!" She said yeilding "You're being weird." After she mumble that, she left.

I let out a sigh and look at Hobi who's hands are now in front of me while closing and open it.

I fish my wallet in my pocket and give him enough of money to date Yeonie.

"Return my money if you have your allowance, okay?" I spit.

"Noted" he grin.

I gulped all the water before Yeon comes back.

"Here's your stupid order—"

"I already drank it all. Your so slow" I commented

She let out a groan and put the straw in the cellophane.

"Yeon, I change my mind. We're going on a date tonight" Hobi said grinning. Yeon yelp in excitement and said that she needs to go to prepare.

"Do you feel better now?" Hobi ask and you can feel in his tone that he's concerned. I nod and give him a smile reassuring him that I'm completely fine.

I felt a little bit dizzy and I can see a little bit of dots in my vision when I stand. I close my eyes and open it after a minute. I look at Hobi who's looking at me worriedly.

"Are you really okay, sweetie?" He ask worriedly.

"I'm fine Hobi, I'm just sleepy"

We we're walking towards the parking lot when hobi ask again. . .

"You can't drive when your sleepy, I'll drive you home instead"

"No thanks Hobi, bye" I said as I open my the door of my car and enter inside. I'm going to Jungkook's house.

Wait... I don't even know where he lives.

I look at Hobi who's still looking at me worriedly.

"Yah Hobi~ah. Where does Jungkook live?" I smile sheepishly when his eyebrows suddenly curl.

"What? Why?" He groan. Ugh! Can't he stop whining about jungkook.

"I need to apologize to him. He misunderstood something" I explain.

"What? Why?"

"Can you stop that and answer my fucking question?" I hissed.

"I'm still doubting if you are my sister or Yoongi's sister"

"Just answer my question!" I groan.

"Fine! It's in the Street I  know her face but I don't know her name" he said. I mouthed him thanks and start the engine, I step on the Accelerator and I'm going to start my journey towards jungkook's house.

.

Hey It's me BornCrackhead! Sorry for the short chapter. I'm sorry for making you wait. I was working with my second story which is Taehyung ff. Stay tuned guys! Please press the star button to vote for my story. Feel free to comment and be a fan if you want to. I love you! This chapter is dedicated to bbbbbbii and Shineiee because this two is always waiting and loving my story. Saranghae for the both of you. If you want me to dedicate you, just follow me and I'll mention you for my next Chapter. Annyeong!