Chapter 5 - Put to the test.

(Angelica's p.o.v)

"Mom why do you have to call me Agent Malik? Why can't you just call me Zayn?"Zayn asked as he finally pulled out of the hug his mom had been giving him for the past 5 minutes. He had a disappointing look on his face, like he felt excluded because his mom had called him Agent and not just Zayn.

"Honey it's because if people ever find out you're my son then they might use you to get to me...Also I can't let anything happen to you, If anything happened to you I would never forgive myself!"Mrs Malik finally said almost like she didn't mean the last part and only said it to make it seem like she cares. Zayn seemed to realize this and was now shaking his head.

"NO! NO YOU DON'T CARE! YOU WOULDN'T CARE IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO ME, YOU'D JUST BE HAPPY THAT I'M FINALLY OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO COPE WITH ME ANYMORE! YOU NEVER LISTEN! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT FOR ONCE THAT I MIGHT WANT A NORMAL AND HAPPY LIFE LIVING WITH MY MUM?? NOT SOME CRAZY SPY LIFE?? NO I BET YOU HAVEN'T! BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU!"Zayn bellowed angrily to his mom.

I quietly walked away knowing the two of them needed some time to talk alone or more than likely to argue alone. I couldn't help but feel sorry for Zayn. Did he really think that? Did he really think his mom doesn't care about him? All of my thoughts went to the back of my mind when I accidentally bumped into someone and knocked them to the floor.

"Oh oh my! I'm sooooo sorry, I-I never m-meant to bump i-in to y-you!"I stuttered rushing over to the person who was on the floor. 

"Hay take a chill pill, ahaha It's alright, Nobody got hurt so It's okay aha"I suddenly noticed a hint of Irish in his voice which made me smile. I loved Irish accents but who wouldn't??

"Are you sure you don't mind? I mean your ankle does look a little swollen from here."I asked still unconvinced.

"Oh yeah it's okay! I will just put some ice on it. It should be fine by tomorrow"The boy said cool as a cucumber. He looked down at his ankle then back up at me "OH I forgot to say I'm Niall, Niall Horan. I haven't seen you around before, are you new?"

"Urm to be honest I don't know why I am here, Zayn and Paul brought me down here but I'm not sure why!"I admitted looking around in confusion before looking back at Niall. "OH and nice to meet you Niall, I'm Angelica but people call me Angel"I smiled at him and he returned the smile before his eyes lit up and he waved at someone behind me. I turned around to see this very pretty light brown haired girl coming towards us. As soon as she saw Niall she ran up to him and hugged him tight.

"Oh how's my beautiful girl today?"Niall asked the girl he was hugging. She blushed at his comment and smiled "Oh I'm great thank you, who is the girl you were talking to?"She questioned before looking at me with her big green eyes and smiling widely. "Oh that's Angel, Zayn's friend. You know the new girl..."I didn't hear the rest of Niall's sentence because he whispered it into the girls ear.

"OH! Anyways how rude am I! My name is Raquel. I'm Niall's girlfriend"She smiled even more when she said she was Niall's girlfriend which I didn't think was possible. I saw Niall blushing and even though I only just met the guy I knew he really liked Raquel.

"Aww you are so cute together. Definitely a couple others would look up too."They definitely were a cute couple to look up too. I've only known them for about 10 minutes but I already know they are perfect for each other. I switched back to realization when I heard the door swing open. I saw a tearful eyed Zayn stomp out. He ran over in my direction (aha One Direction) and hugged me so tight I could hardly breathe. I guess that talk with his mom didn't end well.