What people do in a time of danger

"This is like a field trip." Mia said as they walked down the street.

"I'm sorry did you just say this was a field trip?" Tony asked.

"Well hey you never told us why we are coming with you, did we win something?" Danielle asked.

"Ok I'm done with you, I'll see you at the tower you should know where it is." Tony said and flew off.

"You know we could just not show up and he would never know." Danielle said.

"Actually no you couldn't." Peter said handing upside down.

"Hi spidey did you recover from you hit?" Mia asked.

"Of course it didn't even hurt. Anyhow tony has eyes everywhere." He said still upside down.

"Wait where did Charlotte go?" Mia asked.

"Sorry guys got distracted." She said running down the sidewalk.

"Of course you did." Danielle said. Peter was once again zoning out looking at Charlotte.

"Well we better get to the tower. We will most likely see you there." Mia said.

"Huh?" Peter asked snapping out of it and falling onto the ground "Yeah I'll see you guys there." He said still on the ground. The girls silently laughed and walked off. They finally made it to the building and walked into the front doors.

"No visitors, this is a private complex." Someone said from above.

"Excuse me we were asked to come here by Iron man himself, do you happen to know where he is?" Charlotte asked.

"Oh, my apologies, you must be the three girls he was talking about. I'm T'Challa." He smiled putting out his hand.

"Nice to meet you." Mia said at a loss for words.

"Come, I'll take you to tony." He said and led them up the stairs. The place was huge and Mia was freaking out. Charlotte was having an anxiety attack from everything she could possibly break and Danielle wished she didn't get out of bed.

"Tony are these the girls you were expecting?" T'Challa asked.

"Yes come in girls." He said. There Spider-Man and Tony stood at the end of the room.

"Ok girls so the kid over here thinks you have some sort of gift, or power, we'll just say power, is this true?" Tony asked still in his uniform.

"Ok Mr. Stark I know you said we should keep our suits on for safety and identity reasons but I'm getting really hot can I please just take off my mask?" Peter complained.

"Shut it kid the adults are talking, go get a juice box and sit in the corner." Tony ordered.

"We are just normal girls." Danielle said.

"Hm, you blonde girl blue eyes, come and stand in the middle of the room." Tony ordered. She was still having a bit of an anxiety attack but did what she was told to do.

"Ok Bucky come down here please." Tony yelled. Bucky slowly walked down the steps in almost a dramatic way.

"Wow he has a metal arm, that's the coolest thing I've seen today." Mia said.

"Of course that's the thing they notice." Bucky said rolling his eyes.

"Ok Bucky I want you to go up to that girl, and give it all you got." Tony said.

"What!" Both Peter and Mia said.

"Mr stark I know the adults are talking but hear me out. What if she doesn't have powers and you kill an innocent girl?" Peter asked.

"I'm with Spider dude." Mia said.

"Well if she doesn't have powers then that will be on your conscience. And blonde girl don't hold back." Tony said and sat down.

"Ok here it goes." Bucky sighed and threw a punch at her with his metal arm, but Charlotte stopped it with her bare hand, twisted it backwards and kicked him in the stomach sending him to the ground.

"Oh..." Tony said shocked at what he saw.

"What did I say?" Peter asked.

"Shut it kid. How do you know how to do that?" Tony asked walking up to her, stepping over Bucky.

"By the way I'm fine tony thanks for asking." Bucky said standing up.

"I don't know." She said softly.

"How about you taller one, what can you do?" Tony asked.

"Nothing." She laughed.

"Oh come on, think about it." Tony said.

"I've got nothing." Mia said.

"Fine, Bucky go for it." Tony said and walked back to his seat.

"This time I'm not taking it easy." He said.
He ran up to her when she touched him sending an electric force through his body almost freezing him as he fell to the ground.

"An electric touch, interesting." T'Challa said finally speaking up.

"Since when can I do that?" Mia asked looking at her hand.

"It's amazing what people can do in a time of danger." Tony said once again stepping over Bucky. Meanwhile Danielle had wondered off and put her earbuds in.

"Ok what's her deal?" Bucky asked standing up.

"She watches Netflix 24/7 and does a bit of singing but nothing else." Charlotte said.

"Ok well she should be paying attention, I'll take care of it." Bucky said. He walked over to her and put his arm on her shoulder. She grabbed his arm and flipped him over her shoulder.

"Ok so she can do that, but to be fair I didn't know." Charlotte said and peter laughed.

"There's more to you." Tony said not paying attention to what Danielle just did.

"What?" Charlotte asked caught off guard.

"So you are strong big deal, I feel like there is more to you." He said.

"Bucky how you doing over there?" Peter asked.

"I'm going to come over there and beat your ass." Bucky said standing up and running to him. But he suddenly stopped.

"Give up already?" Peter asked. Bucky fell to the ground and didn't move. Finally it stopped and he stood up.

"What did you just do?" Tony asked.

"I don't know, I was just thinking how it would be cool to see Him get beaten up by a spider." Charlotte said.

"A pain stare, a dangerous weapon. I've known one other person like this and believe me it was terrifying." T'Challa said.

"What does she do?" Tony asked way more excited.

"She can basically stare at someone and wish pain on them, and it's unbearable." He said.

"Yeah it really is. I swear why am I the test dummy?" Bucky said in pain standing up.

"Ok, it looks like we have a lot of work to do." Tony said.