The battles end

"Ok let's think this through, what are his powers?" Tony asked pacing back and forth.

"He can fly." Bucky said

"He can teleport" Danielle said.

"Telekinesis." Mia said.

"Super strong." Peter said.

"Basically invincible." Danielle said.

"Ok and what are his weaknesses?" Tony asked.

"The weakness he has was-" bucky paused, him  and peter made eye contact. He cleared his throat," was the death stare." Bucky said.

"He has to have another weakness." Tony said.

"Doubt it." Danielle said.

"Stay focused guys come on think of anything." Tony said. But then a loud sound distracted all of them.

"That sounded promising." Tony said looked back at everyone.

"Let's go." Mia said and flew off. They all made it to the middle of town and there Bram was.

"I see you got my message." Bram said.

"Shut it, let's end this." Tony said.

"Agreed." He said.

"And please, don't keep going easy on me." Bram smiled. And once again they all began fighting. Peter wrapped his legs up with web causing him to fall. Danielle then teleported him into the air and he disappeared and kicked Danielle in the stomach. Bucky ran up and knocked him over and peter stuck him to the ground. But Bram broke out of it.

"Ok spider kid you are really getting on my nerves. Let's try some pain." Bram said and sent an electric force. Peter yelled and fell to the ground. Bucky tried to stop him but he failed, same with Danielle and Mia and iron man himself.

"Come on guys, he is going to die soon try harder." Bram laughed. Peter yelled louder and louder.

"Come on Stop He is just a kid!" Tony yelled.

"Then he shouldn't be fighting." Bram yelled.

"Mr. Stark Please Help." Peter cried.

"Ok what do you want from me so you stop hurting the kid?" Tony asked becoming serious.

"I want you and your little friends to hand over the tower and all of your suits and money." He said.

"That's a little extreme." Bucky said still on the ground.

"There's not much time left. Let's turn it up a notch." Bram said and peter started screaming harder. Suddenly his screaming stopped.

"What did you do!" Tony yelled. Bram looked at peter. Peter slowly started to stand up.

"What the hell?" Bram asked looking at his hand and sending the electric force again but nothing. Peter looked around confused himself.

"Hiding a power we don't know about?" Tony asked confused.

"No." Peter said confused. Suddenly black panther ran and knocked Bram over. Tony went for a shot when he started to feel the electric force. He stumbled back and fell to the ground. But then it was gone.

"Man his powers really like to come and go." Tony said standing up.

"Why wasn't this happening before?" Bucky asked standing up. Bram punched T'Challa and he went flying to the side. Bucky went for another shot but Bram got him and strangled him.