A beautiful winters day

It was now a week later, Bucky still was hiding out in the barn but agreed to at least wear a jacket. It was around 7am and Charlotte was sleeping on the couch and peter fell asleep on the loveseat. Steve was asleep in his room and tony was Asleep in his. Chris was outside shoveling the snow in the driveway.

"Wake up wake up now!" Danielle yelled shaking Charlotte awake. It scared peter to the point of him falling onto the ground.

"What......" Charlotte groaned rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

"There is snow on the ground!" She cheered jumping up and down in her fluffy socks and a blanket wrapped around her.

"And this is exciting why?" Peter asked now laying on the ground.

"Because I've lived in the south all my life snow is nonexistent there!" She cheered.

"Let me guess you are going out to play in it?" Charlotte laughed sitting up.

"You people are no fun. I don't want to go alone......" she whined.

"Why don't you go get your loner boyfriend in the barn. I'm sure he is up by now." Tony said pouring a cup of coffee.

"When did you get down here?" Danielle asked.

"Invisible dad remember?" Tony said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Man is it cold out there." Chris said his face red and his boots covered in snow.

"What were you doing out there?" Charlotte asked.

"Clearing the driveway. Me and Mia have a tradition where when it snows we drink hot coco and marshmallows. So I'm running over to the next town." Chris said.

"Ok just be careful." Tony said.

"Will do." Chris said walking back outside.

"Where is Mia by the way?" Peter asked sitting up still on the wooden floor.

"Hey Guys!" Mia said walking inside her hair covered in snow.

"What happened to you?" Charlotte laughed.

"Me and T'Challa made a snowman and I face planted on my way back in." Mia said out of breath.

"See I'm not crazy for wanting to play in the snow. Now if you would Excuse me Going to go get dressed." Danielle said and ran up the steps.

"Woah she's excited, what did I miss?" Steve asked walking down the steps.

"It's just Danielle being Danielle." Tony said sitting at the table.

Meanwhile Bucky was sitting on the chair looking at the snow around him.

"Hey I brought you breakfast." Charlotte said handing him a bowl of oatmeal and a thermos of coffee.

"Thanks. How is everyone?" He asked taking them.

"Pretty good. Danielle wants to go play in the snow. And she scared peter this morning." Charlotte laughed.

"So are you guys ok now?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah everything's all good. You know you can come back now." Charlotte

"Yeah I don't know. How's your arms doing?" He asked.

"Good, every now and then my hands give out and I drop whatever I'm holding. As for my walking, I'm doing ok. Still like using the cane, but I'm limping less." Charlotte said.