Peace?

The bright mornings sun spread through the curtains. Peter slowly opened his eyes to see Charlotte still fast asleep. He thought about what tony said and what Steve said. He figured they would probably have another argument about what the future holds. But if they would move away where would they go? They couldn't go back to apartment in North Carolina for obvious reasons. And how long before they are missing the small moments there in the small country house? Peters thought was interrupted when he heard someone walking down the steps. Charlotte jumped up causing peter to have a heart attack.

"Are they seriously still in that barn?" Tony asked walking into the kitchen.

"I rather not think about it. I want to eat my breakfast in piece." Steve said.

"God what do we have for breakfast." Tony sighed.

"Omelets never did anyone wrong." Steve said.

"Sounds good to me." Tony said pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"I'm going to get dressed." Charlotte yawned.

"Ok, I'll get you coffee." Peter smiled.

"You're the best." She said kissing his cheek and walked upstairs. Peter blushed and smiled towards the ground. It seemed like peter and Charlotte were getting closer and he couldn't be happier.

Charlotte walked upstairs and walked into the bathroom. She took a shower and then stood looking at herself as she brushed her hair.

"Charlotte coming down anytime today?" Mia called from up the steps.

"Coming!" Charlotte called and quickly got dressed and walked down the steps.

"I'm heading out to get food for lunch, and requests?" Steve asked.

"Let's just have sandwiches." Mia said.

"Ok random things for sandwiches got it. I'll be back in like an hour since we live in the middle of nowhere." Steve said and walked out of the house.

Meanwhile In the barn Danielle and Bucky were sat on the ground.

"And checkmate." Bucky said.

"Wait is it morning already?" Danielle asked looking at the light shining through the cracks of the barn roof.

"God when was the last time I pulled an all nighter." Bucky yawned.

"I wonder how everyone is without us." Danielle said.

"I'm sure they are fine." Bucky laughed.

Meanwhile Steve was at the store walking up and down different isles with his shopping cart. He was looking for the bread when he was paying attention when he ran his cart into someone's.

"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't Paying attention." He said looking to see a girl. He paused for a second and took in every aspect of her. He suddenly got really nervous.

"No it's fine. You seem lost. Are you new to the town?" She smiled.

"Uhh...Actually I live a few miles out of the city. This is the closest store." He nervously said scratching the back of his head.

"Well I'll let you get back to it. By the way bread is isle 6." She smiled and began to walk away.

"Wait what's your name?" Steve asked turning around.

"Genevieve." She smiled and walked away. He didn't even think of the fact that she knew what he was looking for. He watched her walk away and then went on with his shopping.

*a few hours later*

"So what everyone goes their separate ways?" Danielle Asked sitting down at the table.