Focus

"You guys have some amazing powers, now it's time to build on them." Tony said

"What about the one with the curly hair?" Peter asked.

"She can throw someone that's so scary now kid say one more word and there will be a problem." Tony said.

"What's your name?" Tony then asked.

"Charlotte. That's Mia and the one who threw a soldier onto his back would be Danielle." Charlotte said.

"I'm tony stark." He said taking off his mask and shaking her hand. "This is Bucky Barns and over there is Peter Parker." Tony pointed out.

"Nice to meet you." Peter said from across the room.

"Oh yeah you can take off your mask now." Tony said.

"Thank god." He said taking off his mask. Mia quickly pulled Charlotte back.

"I swear to god if you friend zone this attractive precious nerd I will electric you to space and back." Mia said into her ear. Charlotte laughed and regained her balance.

"Since everyone has done their introductions T'Challa do you mind working with Mia?" Tony asked.

"It would be an honor." He smiled.

"And...Bucky you can work with Charlotte." Tony said.

"You want me to work with demon eyes? No offense." Bucky said.

"None taken Frosty." She replied.

"You know Mr. Stark I could work with her." Peter said.

"Kid you aren't even done with your training." Tony asked.

"What training?" Peter asked.

"My answer is no. No means no now be quiet." Tony said.

"Bucky doesn't want to do it and it would be like training for me too." Peter said.

"Ok kid go stand outside, right now." Tony said. Peter slowly walked out of the room. "Teenagers am I right?" Tony asked.

"Ok I'll take you out back." T'Challa said.

"And I will take you into this next room." Bucky said.

"Ok so since I'm not doing anything can I leave?" Danielle asked.

"No we will find something for you to do." Tony said.

"I'm leaving." Danielle said.

"Fine leave, we will just come to your house and bring you back." Tony said.

"And why would you bring me back if I don't have anything special?" Danielle snapped.

"You can throw someone, any normal person with some muscle can do that." Tony said.

"Do you realize that I could throw you too if you come to my house and try to take me?" Danielle asked.

"Ok can someone calm the small curly devil down?" Tony asked.

"Danielle stop." Mia said.

"I'm sorry....but I'm not staying here, not with this iron douche bag." Danielle said.

"Fine leave, see what happens." Tony said.

"I will, bye tony." Danielle said, flipped him off, and walked out of the building.

"Ok forget about her, get to work guys." Tony said.

They all walked out of the room.

"Just go into that room I'll be there in a second." Bucky said.