"No relationships"

"Are you sure about this?" Danielle asked.

"Oh yeah, all you have to do is send me from here to there." Bucky said.

"I teleported an apple, I don't know about a human." Danielle said.

"Come on what's the worst that can happen?" Bucky asked.

"You can get lost in the space of time or something smart like that." Danielle said.

"Ok less talking more teleporting." Bucky said.

"But-"

"What come on I know I'm annoying you should be wanting to get rid of me." Bucky said.

"You aren't that bad." Danielle said.

"Awe so you have a crush." Bucky said.

"I never said that." Danielle said.

"Then teleport me." He said.

"Fine." Danielle said and suddenly Bucky disappeared, but didn't come back in the spot he was supposed to.

"Oh no." Danielle said covering her mouth. She looked all over the room and he was nowhere to be found.

"What did I do?" Danielle asked quietly.

"How is training.....wait where is Bucky? Did he run off again?" Tony asked.

"Tony...I-I" Danielle said  at a loss for words with tears brimming her eyes.

"Hold on I have to take this." Tony said stepping out of the room.

"Ok, good news I teleported, the bad news is it was outside of the tower upside down." Bucky said out of breath walking back into the room.
Danielle stood there still shaken.

"Are you ok?" Bucky asked.

"I thought-I thought I killed you."
Danielle said a tear escaping her eye.

"You can't get rid of me that fast." Bucky smiled. Danielle still seemed scared.

"I wouldn't have let you do it if I thought you wouldn't be able to bring me back." Bucky said hugging her.

"Come on, let's take a small break." Bucky said.

Meanwhile Peter flew from rooftop to rooftop trying to find Charlotte. He looked everywhere and began to think maybe the two guys took her again. But suddenly he spotted her in the small cafe where the girls always are. He dropped to the ground and ran into the valley next to it. He took off his suit and put on his normal t-shirt jacket jeans and sneakers. He walked into the cafe and sat in front of her. She didn't even look up at him.

"It's not your fault." He said.

"Tony didn't need you tonight?" She asked still not looking up.

"You need more training, after that you
Will be such a badass-"

"I hurt you. I'm not just going to let that go. I'm dangerous." She said.

"Look at me." Peter ordered. She slowly looked at him.

"You are amazing. You're not some loser, you are a girl who has been given these amazing powers that you didn't ask for. So of course you are going to mess up but so does everyone. I'm going to help you. Because we need you more than ever." Peter said, he took a deep breath," I need you more than ever." He said. Charlotte fully looked at him.

"So come back to the tower, we can get to training." Peter said standing up.

"What about my injury?" Charlotte asked.