Important vs Unimportant

"Beating then won't be easy. So we need to spread out, undercover. We need all hands on deck. Charlotte you up for it?" Tony asked.

"Don't worry about me, as long as someone holds me up I'll be good." Charlotte said.

"Bucky you need to stay hidden at the tower since you are the target. Does anyone know why they want him of all people?" Tony asked.

"They probably want to say the goddamn words. Turn me into a monster again." Bucky sighed.

"But we won't let that happen." Danielle said.

"Ok it's settled. We start tomorrow morning." Tony said.

*the next day*

Mia and Chris walked on the south part of the city wearing caps and sunglasses. They had ear pieces in to communicate with Bucky and Danielle at the tower. Tony stood upstairs watching the tracker. T'Challa walked in the middle of the city looking the same as the others. And Steve and Charlotte walked on the other side of the city wearing sunglasses and their hoods up. Charlotte clinging to Steve's arm for support.

"God I look like a clingy girlfriend." Charlotte said in pain.

"Well you didn't want a wheelchair." Steve said.

"Yes because that's not the most distracting thing in the world." Charlotte said sarcastically. Steve laughed and looked down. Charlotte suddenly started to fall.

"Woah, are you ok?" Steve asked catching her.

"Yeah, my leg just gave out, a cane would be really nice, but it's not like I can hold anything." Charlotte sighed.

"Wow it would be a perfect time for a wheelchair." Steve laughed.

"I wouldn't get smart with me, you know what I'm capable of." Charlotte said as they began to walk again.

"Yeah ok Limpy talk to me when you are healed." Steve laughed.

"Limpy? That's going to stick isn't it?" Charlotte laughed.

"Ok guys stop getting distracted and keep your eyes peeled." Tony said through the ear piece.

"Sorry that I have so many problems tony."
Charlotte said.

"You're forgiven, now get back to work." Tony said.

"Woah hold up. Peter just past
Me." Mia said.

"Oh no kid not now, Steve he is coming your way." Tony said looking at the tracking system.

"Got it covered." He said turned around so he was blocking Charlotte. Peter walked right by them.

"And all clear." Tony said.

"Ok I'm not seeing anything, I'm heading back now." T'Challa said.

"Ok sounds good, and hey bring me a sub on your way back." Tony said.

"You wish. Also don't you think we need the kid? Remember all hands in deck?" T'Challa asked.

"He thinks his girlfriend is dead, do you really think him all of a sudden finding out that not only is she alive but has been at the tower for over three days? I'm not looking for that freak out." Tony said.

"This will come to bite you in the ass." T'Challa said.

"Yeah but when doesn't it?" Tony asked.

"Hey Guys Stop getting distracted we have work to do." Steve said.

"Shut it. You guys should start heading back too." Tony said.

"Copy that heading back now."
Steve said.