Reuniting the Lovers

Chapter 1: Reuniting the Lovers
Edited

"Jordan," the cashier at Starbucks called. I had gotten a hot chocolate with marshmallows.

"Thanks," I told the man. I was on my way to my teaching job at a local school and I woke up too early so I needed something hot to wake me up. Plus it was the middle of winter here in England so it was prerty cold.

When I was walking out the door I ran into someone. When I looked up to say sorry I noticed it was Theo James. The mega movie star aka my ex boyfriend.

"Jordan," he said as I was saying Theo. I couldn't belive hes here. I was still pissed at him because of our breakup.

Flashback 2 Years Ago

Today is Theos and mine 5 year aniversiry. He's one year older then me so we had datted all through my high school years and one collage year together. I was in love with him.

I was 19 now almost 20 and after graduating I was planning on becoming a teacher.

"Happy aniversiry baby," Theo told me. After that we had a very long make out session. When he started to unzipper my dress is when I pulled away.

"Not here okay Theo," I told him beacuse I did not want to have sex right above my parents. I was staying in there house for winter break.

"You never want to do anything fun anymore," he said sounding upset.

"Well I'm sorry were not in high school anymore where we had sex almost every week."

"This long distense thing isn't woorking anymore Jordan."

"Are you breaking up with me? On our aniversiry?" I questioned while crying.

"Yes, yes I am," he told me leaving my bedroom and slamming the door behind him.

End Flashback

Soon after our breakup Theo stared in the movie Divergent witch I hadn't gone to see even though I loved the books because I didn't want to see his face again.

He's probably back visiting his parents. I thought since most of his movies were fillmed in the USA.

"Do you want to come over to my place so we can catch up my love?" Theo asked me. I had no idea why he was calling me my love since we did breakup.

"No I'm sorry Mr. Taptiklis but I actually have a job unlike somebody I know. I also didn't drop out of collage for acting," O said using his real last name to anoy him.

"Fine we can do it on your lunch break."

"During my lunch break I have a meeting."

"Fine then after school. What time do you get off?"

"At half past 15 hundred. Heres my address."

"Meet you there babe."

"I'm not your babe."

I was in for some tourter after work. Oh well I'm the stupid one that agreed to it.