Twins?

Dedicated to @cettacheese beacuse off all your awsome comments make me laugh so hard.

Josh

Today I'm taking Shai to the babie doctor. She hasn't been felling to great so we judt want to check on the babie.

at the doctor

We are in the room for ultrasound waiting for the doctor to come in.

"Hello Ms.Woodly, and you are?" he asked looking at me.

"I'm Josh her boyfriend, " I explained.

"Are you the father, " wow this man was nosey.

"No, Theo is," I responed with a slight anger in my tone.

"Ok so on to the ultrasound, " he said.

***

After everything was set up the Doctor told us some news and showed us the pictuer.

"The egg has split into two diffrent egg. Therefore you will be having identical twins," wow I did not expect that.

"Can you tell us the gender yet?" Shai asked the doctor.

"No it's two early to tell but nect time you come we should be able to."

"Oh thats fine then," I could tell Shai was sad when she said that.

Jordan (this is write after call)

"What did Shai want?" I asked him since I know he was talking to her.

"She wanted to know what we should do about the babie. She was also telling me that she's back with her old boyfriend from before she came famous," he explained to me.

"That's good," I said in reply.

Next Day After Ultrasound

Theo had to go into London today for an interview. He told me he should be back by 9:00pm. It's 5:30 now.

I was about to go start making dinner for myself when the pohne rang.

"Hi," I said to the person on the other end while boiling water for my tea.

"Hey Jordan it's Shailene. Is Theo there?" She questioned.

"No he's in London," I replied, " I could take a message for him."

"Ok well um... Theres not just one babie there's two," she said. She was nervous about telling me.

"That's good now both od you could keep a babie and then at holidays they could visit eachother, " I said as if it were to obvious solution. I still wasn't to fiund of Shailene after everything that has happened with Theo.

"That's an amazing idea Jordan! Thank you soooo much!!!"

"You're welcome. Anyways I have to go my water has just finnised boiling for my tea."

"Bye Jordan!"

"Goodbye Shai," I said and then hung up the pohne.

***

Theo just got home so I'm going to tell him about Shai.

"Hey Theo, Shai called earlier and wanted me to tell you something," I said as he walked over to kiss me.

"What's that?" he asked me after we had kissed.

"The egg cell split and now there are two identical twins but they don't know the gender yet," I quickly explained.

"Oh god! What did you say after she said that?" he asked.

"I said that each of hou could keep one of the babies and on holidays they could visit eachother."

"That's a great idea Jordan!"

What gender should the babies be? Coment what you think.