The End of our Love

Dedicated to 1nf1nty
Not last part tittel has something to do with what happens in the chapter. Enjoy!!!

Theo

I'm on my way home go Jordan. Well this realy isn't my home England is but Jordan is from there so yah know.

I still love her so much it's still all very confusing for me. I mean I love Shai cause she's givving birth to my baby but I love Jordan because she is perfect and amazing and so sweet and kind.

*****

I'm at the airport kniw and I see Jordan standing there waiting for me. I run up ro her amd engulf her in a hug.

"I missed you so much Boo," I told her but she didn't look to happy to see me. "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing it's just that in a magazine there was a picture of you and Shailene hoing into a hospital;" she said in an angry voice.

"Can we talk about this at home boo?"

"Don't call me that you bastard!" She yelled at me.

"Calm down let me explain, " people were looking at us by know and taking pictures.

"Oh so you can go back to your baby. I don't want to see you ever agian!"

"Jordan please let me explain, " I said almost in tears.

"FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" If I'm going to tell the truth that hurt alot. I know I hurt her but shw didn't have to yell at me in front of all those people plus she left me here with no way to get home.

Jordan

I'm back at the hottel know and I'm done with him.

He is an out right ass to cheat on me. I hate him and don't love him anymore.

I know Shai is prettier than me but why did it have to be her? Me and Shai are like sisters now that we have gotten to know eachother.

I can't believe I had to find out about it through a fucking magazine out of every place to find out. If he was a man he would have told me after it happened.

I don't even know when he did it but it must have been not long after we started to date.

That just pisses me off even more.

*****

Tommrow I'm leaving to head back to England to be with me mum. I miss her a lot.

I need her after everything that has happened.

Yesterday I got a necklace and letter form Theo that said I'm sorry. I just ripped it up and threw away the necklace. If hee wanted me so bad he wouldn't have had sex with another woman in the first place.

I can never forgive him this time. I did last time and will not do it again.

As soon as I get back home I need to grt a new job. I hope I can find a new teaching job.

Sorry for short part I have been packing all day so I didn't have much time. Will update in the next 2-3 days. It will be so long since I'm going to be gone until sunday and will only have time to write at night. Swaggy ok bi