Cry Fest

Theo

I'm going back to California with Shai since Jordan isn't going to frogive me anytime sone. Hopefully we won't get a million and one pictures taken.

I don't want this to happen since that is what ended the relationship in the first place.

When I'm in California I will be auditioning for a few roles in movies.

Jordan

I'm on the airplane right now. I have to sit next to this old guy that's snoring and has been this whole ride. It stinks.

I'm still very mad at Theo. When I get home I'm going strait back to my parents house.

I already have told my parents about what happened, they are very mad at Theo. They told me not to go out with him again but I didn't listen.

****

I'm at my parents door right now. I'm afraid to nock on the door. I was about to nock when the door opened and I saw my mum's face.

"What are you doing here sweetheart?" my mum asked me. I hadn't told my parents about the breakup yet.

I walked up to her and gave her a hug and startes crying. "Oh sweetie."

"H-he c-cheated on me!" I told her in bettwen the tears.

"With who?"

"S-Shailene W-Woddly," it was veey hard fore to say her mame out loud.

"Lets get you inside and a warm cup of tea," she said to me.

"Thanks mum," I said while whipping my eye of tears.

*****

Those next three hours I spent crying, drinking tea, and talking to my mum about all that has happened.

She was comforting me thw whole time and telling me it was going to be okay. I started to fell better.

Theo

Now that I'm on the plane to California I'm regretting not going after Jordan more and more. She is life to me and I'll always love her no matter what.

My decision were very wrong and I regret all of them.

***Flashback***

I'm at my mum and dad's house. Jordan and I are back together now and I'm very happy about this. I love her so so much.

Jordan is going into the citty today with her family so I'm having Shai come over. Jordan knows she is comming over and she's okay with it.

The two of them have beccome good friends in the past week the Shai has been visiting me in England.

"Hi Shai!" I said answering the door when she knocked.

"Hey Theo! I was wondering if we could go up to you're room like in the good old days?"

"I have a girlfriend now Shai."

"She doesn't have to know," she said tracing her finger on my chest.

"Alright," I said givving into Shai. She is just so hard to resist.

***

When ww got to my room I started to undress but Shai stopped me

"Don't you want help?" she asked.

"Okay," I said.

She walked over to me and took off my shirt and the started to undo my belt buckle. She took off my pants and I was only in my boxers.

I then took her shirt off and then her pants.

I started kissing her. She kissed back.

Some I started to trail kisses down her neck. I sttarted to undo her bra. She wad left in her under ware and me in boxers.

***End Flashback***

I still fell very bad about that abd I have no idea what had gotten into me. I think Shai was drunk beacuse I know she's not rhat kind of person.

I have made a decision. When I get to California I'm getting on a diffrent plane to London to find Jordan and apologize. I'm also going to explain everything to her.

~-~

Hi! I'm finally updating. I'm realy sory I haven't uplode in a couple days. That flashback sucked I'm sory I'm not realy good at writing that kind of stuff yet. I'm still a child do yeah. Comment and vote.

XX