Easter

Jordan

I had an amazing time yesterday with Theo but now it's time for family. My mum and dad are going to be coming over latter on for Easter Dinner.

Theos mum is in the kitchen working on the meal. She is making ham and won't tell us what else, she says it's a surprise.

When I came down to livving room in the morning I saw Easter baskets. There was a pink ine and a blue one.

"Good morning sleepy heads," Jane said," Why don't you two open your presents?"

"You got me presents?" I asked her.

"Of course sweetheart you're part of the family now!"

"Thanks."

"No problem, when you're done looking at them I have breakfast ready," she said as she went back into the kitchen to continue to cook.

I walked over to my basket and saw a box that said "To The Love of My Life, From Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis ♡"

When I opened the box a saw a pair of earings. They were dimonds, they were beautiful.

"Why did you get me something? You just bought me presents for our aniversiry, " I told him.

"it's beacuse I felt like it, and you deserve it since I cheated on you," he told me.

"I thought we were going to forget about that," I told him.

"Sorry Boo," he apologized.

"It's ok," I told me.

After that I looked at the presents from his mum and dad. They had given me a iTunes gift card, a pair of sunglasses, and a gift card to Forever 21. They had given Theo presents as well but I can't rember what they were.

I went upstairs to go get Theos present. It was a nice Swatch Watch. I would have given it to him yesterday but I had left it at his house by mistake.

"Here you go Theo," I said as I janded him the present.

"Thanks," he said after he opened it and kissed me on the lips.

***

After all the presents were opened we went into the kitchen for breakfast. Theos mom had made cinnamon buns, waffles, eggs, and sausage. It was delicious.

"This is realy good thanks," I told his mum.

"You're welcome sweetie," she responded.

"I think my mom likes you," Theo wisppered to me.

"I can tell," I wispered back.

***

My parents came over at around 5:00pm for dinner. Dinner was just as good as breakfast was.

It included ham, rice, corn, salad, roles, carrots, and many other things. My siblings couldn't make it since my sister was with her family and my brother was at his girlfriends house.

After dinner my parents thanked Jane kissed me goodbye and left. My parents don't realy socialize much.

Hi! I made a kik if u wanna kik me its wait for it... awsome_posome omg its such a suprize. If u kik me tell me u're wattpad username so I know who u are. Ok I gtg so bibi!