Movie Time

Dedicated to @cettacheese beacuse of the awsome edit she made me that is in the new coved I made. I found a pick of Anna Kendrick with a baby bump lol.

Jordan

I have to ask Theo if he will help with Anna's movie. I hope he will beacuse it will mean a lot to me.

I'm pretty shure he will do it sonce he'd do anything for me and I'm the one asking.

"Hi Jordan," Theo said to me as he came into our hottel room.

"Hey," I said kissing him.

"Smells good! What you making?" Theo asked me.

"Chicken, veggies, and rice," I told him.

"Yum'"

"I have a question for you," I told him.

"What is it love?" he asked me.

"I met this girl today. Her name is De-Anna and she goes to film school in NYC. She has to do her film project so I was wondering if you would be im it for her?" I aksed.

"I would love to," he told me. This made me very happy.

"Thanks, heres her number so you can call her about it," I said telling him the number.

"I'll call her latter on, but for know it's us time," he told me kissing me across the table.

"After dinner can we watch a movie? " I asked him.

"Of course, Witch one would you like to watch love?" he asked.

"We should watch Harry Potter," I told him since it is one of my favorite movies.

"Witch one?"

"You can chose," I responed.

"Okay how about the first one," he said.

"Shure," I said kissing him again.

***

After dinner we went to the vouch in the hottel room and cuddled up. Theo put in the movie and got popcorn.

About halfway through the movie I noticed Theo wasn't watching the movoe but staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him.

"Beacuse I just relized how truly luck I am," he told me.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"I have a beautiful Fiancé and a sone to be baby girl with that fiancé," he said witch made me blush.

"I'm lucky too," I told him.

"I love you," Theo told me.

"I love you too," I replied.

***

Sone after that we had both fallen asleep on the couch. This night was one off the best I had had in a while. I was greatful fir having an amazing fiancé and sone to be baby girl.

My life is perfect right now and there is nothing that could possibly ruin it.

~~~

Hi guys sory this is short again. I have come up with a plane for an updates. I will update 2-5 times a week. Usaly it will be around 3 times but if I'm realy board and have the time there will be more. I'm going to start having a question at the end of each chapter from now on.

Q: Have you ever been to a concert? If so who was it?

also

do u like the new cover?

A: No, unles you count orcahstra and band ones

Yes and I ain't changing it so if u don't like it sorry