The Red Carpet

Chapter 4: The Red Carpet
Edited

We had officially arived in the USA. I had been here once before. In witch I went to Pennsylvania for my aunts wedding.

We stayed for about two weeks. I saw the KoP mall witch aperently is the second bigust mall in America. I wonder whats the biggest?

I also went to this huge park called Valley Forge it was cool. We also spent a coupel days on Philadelphia. I got to see an American football game. It was the Egals aginst the Stellers. My aunt Diana told me to be happy the Stellers won not the Egals.

The second week we were in America we flew a plane to Florida. We went to Disney World. This was so much fun.

My aunt got married 10 years ago so I was 12 then. I have left the country other then that though I've been to Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, and by far my favorite France. You could say I'm quite well traveld.

Back to Theo and my trip. So we had a privet jet to get here provided by the studio thats filming the Divergent series.

It was amazing! We got surved food and ice cream. We also had a coulple diffrent alcaholic drinks but I don't drink.

Our plane lansed at an airport called JFK Airport. What dose JFK stand for? American people have wierd names for things. (John f. Kenedy)

I belive they told me it was in New York City but I can't be shore.

Well anyways this so called New York City is beautiful. So far me and Theo have gone to see three brodway shows. The names are The Lion King, Shrek, and Wicked. (I have seen all of these they are amazing)

We also saw the Statue of Liberty. I belive it was designed by the same man who designed the Efiel Tower. It's a green woman with a bool, tourch, and I crown that I believed to have seven points.

Tommrow is the permier and I am so scared. My gown has been fited already so I know thats perfect but I'm still nervous.

My main thing is I've never had mg picture taken by strangers. No one knows about me and Theo yet so tommrows kinda the big reveal.

The next day

Theo and I are ready to go to the permier. It's 5:30 know and the permier doesn't start until 8:00 but Theo needs to be there for all the pre-show interviews.

He also has to pose to get pictuers taken with me. Oh god I'm so scared.

(A/n Hi! Idk what to put heee lol)