Yes or No?

Contains somewhat bad stuff. basicly them getting naked and sticking his fingers in her. I will do a :) when it starts

Jordan

Theo has convinced me it's a good idea for me to move in eith him in New Yourk City, and I agreed.

He is taking me ou to dinner tonight. I can't wait to see what else he has planed for the date.

We are leaving in an hour so I'm heading up to our room to get ready. I'm wearing a dark teal dress that stops two inches above my knee. It has gurguess jewl detailing. I have a pair of black heels that ard about 4 inches.

***

"Are you ready babe?" Theo called to me. I was still trying to perfect my hair. I was trying to curl it but my hair doesn't trnd to like to stay in a curl.

I gave up going downstairs but stopped in my tracjs when I saw Theo. He was wearing a suit jacket over a tshirt that I gave him. He also jad on black skinny jeans that weren't to skiny but were perfect.

"You look hot," he told me. I stoped staring amd relized he had been staring as well.

"Well you looke sexy," I told him.

After that he lead me down to a limo that was wating by the fron door. Theo opened the door for me and said, "Ma laddy." I gigled slightly at this.

"Thanks, " I told him as I entered the limo. It was realy nice looking. There was a mini fridge and a tv.

***

Theo supriesed me by taking me to see wicked and then we went to Sardies for dinner. It was realy good.

Only a few people asked for Theos autergraph there. This made me happy. It was reare were we could eat out without being interupted.

***

After dinner we walked around central park for a while. Theo stoped me when we got to the bridge.

"Jordan I love you so much. You are rh love of my life and I couldn't live without you in it," he started getting down on one knee.

OH MY FUCKING MOTHER OF SHIT HE IS PROPOSING!!!!

"It would do me a great honor if you were to be my wife, So will you Jordan Marie Stayne like to become Jordan James by marring me?"

"Yes Oh my fucking god yes," I screamed.

"I'm glad," he told me sliding a dimond ring on my finger and then engulfing me into a hug.

*** :)

We walked around some more and then headed home. When we got home I pulled Theo in for a kiss.

He lead me into the bedroom wear he took of my dress amd I took of his pants and shirt.

Soon I was left in my bra and underware and him in boxers. He undid my bra and started to take of his boxers. When I stopped him so I cluld do it. He then took of my underwear leaving us both naked

Theo put his fingers in me moving them in and out. After he was do.e we moved on to the real thing.

:( ***

The next morning I woke up naked cuddled up with Theo. Thats when I relized we hadn't used protection. But iy doesn't natter anyways since I can't gey pregnant right?

***

last chapter for this part. epilogue should be up sometime tomorrow. Then second part will not be up for about a week and a half since I'm goinf on to vacations in a row unless I have time in between witch I might

I played a dirty game then again I read and kinda have written dirty stuf. It's called cards against humanity and is like apples to apples but a bad version like one of the cards was finger dick or sometin like that.