Back "Home"

Jordan

Today Theo has to go back to his house in NYC for interviews and such. I'm going with him of course.

Shai also is going to be at her home there for interviews. Shai and Theo have to do an interview together so they are going to anounce the babies and that they are not together there just to clear some things up.

Theo and I have decided to just say we weren't together at the time so we don't have to deal with as much crap.

***

Today is Theos interview with Amanda Gorges (<--- made up name) witch is the interview that he has with Shai. I don't realy want to see Shai again but I have to.

We are at the studio and its time for the interview to start. I'm waiting backstage with Shai's boyfriend Josh.

I could here the interview perfectly from where we were sitting. After they did interductons and complemented eachother. Amanda asked them a question that I knew Theo was dreading.

"Is it true that Shai is pregnant with your babie Theo?"

"Yes," he answered.

"But it's actually two babies they're twins," Shai added.

"Are you two together," Amanda asked the two.

"No, I have a girlfriend Jordan Stayne, " Theo answered.

"And I have a boyfriend Josh Antis," Shai added.

"Is there any chance I could meet them?"

"Yah, there here right now," Theo told Amanda.

"I'll go get them," Shai said. She got up to come get the two of us.

"I'm sory guys but Amanda wants to meet you guys," Shai said to us.

"It's okay babe," Josh told her kissing her on the nose.

The two us went on stage with Shai. After we had sat down Amanda asked us a few questions and then she said, "Thats all the time we have for them but stay tuned for One Direction performing The Story of my Life live."

OMG 1D was performing I loved them!

I'm siry that this sucks but the old one got deleted some how. I hope you like this still!!