Lets go to the USA

Chapter 3: Lets go to the USA
Edited

I had fallen in love with Theo again. I had fallen in love with him more this time.

We have been dating for about a month now. Theo has to go back to the U.S.A for the premier of Alegent part 1.

I was hoping he would invite me to go with him. This is exactly what he did the next day.

"So, Jordan I was wondering if you would like to come to the Alegent premiere in the USA with me?"

"Of course Babe, I'd go anywere to ve with you." I told him beacuse it's true. And it has been true since the day I ran into him at Starbucks.

Theo pov

Yay! She's going to walk down the red carpet with me. I know I sound childish but I can't wait to see her in a designer gown.

"What am I going to do about my work?" She asked me.

"Well, you could quit or you could take a vacation." I answered her truthfuly.

I know she loves her job as a teacher but as soon as the public fines out about us they'll be all over her. Therefore it's best if she quits now rather then latter.

Did I mention I haven't told anyone about us? The only people that do know is our families and close friends. I didn't want the paparazzi invading our time together.

"I guess I'll quit," she said sadly and I felt bad for her. I know how much she loves her job.

Jordan

I was upset I was going to have to quit my job but I know it's for a good reason. I got to see Theo more.

I also got to walk the red carpet like h*ll yeah.

"What am I gonna wear on the red carpet?" I questioned Theo beacuse I had no idea what people wear to these things.

"I'll get someone to make you a dress babe. I know you'll look good in anything though." That made me feel even better about it.

One week later

Theo and I are leaving for the USA tommrow. I have all my things packed in my Vera Bradley luggage that he got me four our aniversiry. See what I did there?

Once we get there Theo is taking me to get my gown fitted. Its a beautiful floor length purple gown. It's strapless and laces up in the back. I picked it out.

I also have a black clutch and heels for it. I'm just hoping that Theo thinks I look pretty in the dress.

I'm realy nervous to be on the teli live. The closest I've been to that many people is in high school when I gave the Valedictorian speech. In witch I almost fainted.

The one thing that is helping my nervous is that I know Theo will be holding my hand and walking with me.

(A/n her dress is on the side.)