Push Girl Push

Theo

Today us the day. January 3rd, 2015 thaty babies are born. And I'm so fucking scard.

"Push," the doctor kept yelling at Shai while she was giving birth. The only reason I'm here is beacuse they are my children.

Jordan is in the waiting room with mine and Shais family. Josh is also in the room since he is Shai's Fiancé. Yup thats right they got engaged as well about a month after I found out Jordan was pregnant.

***

The first boy was out. Shai and I had decided that we would each pick a name. The first one Shai picked. His name is Alexander Nick James. The babies both have the last name Jamss since they usaly get the father's name.

The name I chose with the help of Jordan and my mum is Petter Luke James. Petter is one of my middle names so thats why we chose it.

Both the boys are healthy and weigh and are as tall as the average babie. This is realy good.

"Jordan," I said calling her name as I went into the waiting room to tell her my sons had been born.

"What are there names?" she asked me already knowing whatbi was about to tell her.

"The first is Alexander Nick James, and the second Petter Luke James," I responded.

She started to smile and hugged me realy hard. I kissed her being careful not to squish her stomach since she is 6 months pregnet.

Jordan

Today Theo had two babies. Both will eventually be my step children.

Shailene and Theo have to figure out how they are going to move them back and forth. With Shai and Josh living in California and me and Theo wother living in NYC or Egland it will be complicated.

Theo told me the babies might get dule citizenship since there parents are from two diffrent countries. I know this makes Theo happy.

I hope Theo gets to see them often beacuse the mother usaly gets the children.

***

We are heading back to our hottel in California since thats where the babies were born.

At the hottel we watch Titanic since it's my faviorit movue then we head to bed. Theo has had a very long day in the hospital with Shailene.

****

Sorry this is shorter then normal but I put it up a day early. Thank you so much for 1.5k reads thats realy amazing and it just makes me want to write more knowing that people actually read this and its not just leople I know so thanks again!!! Do u like the new cover or old one better? If u want me to switch back I will or if u wanna make me a cover u can send it to my kik witch is 198270 dont ask why its a bunch of nubers it just is. the other username thingu should be Ash with a bung of emojis so yah. This athours not is so long and if u read the whole thing coment "biff-bob" ok biiiiii