Let's Chit-Chat

Chapter 2: Let's Chit-Chat
Edited

I had a very long day at work so I wasn't very happy when I got home to see Theo at my door. Thats when I rembered I invited him over.

Oh Shit! I thought. I was already pissed enough.

"Go in," I told him. It came out more like a growl though.

"Someone's happy to see me," he said. He was just pissing me off even more by the second.

"I would recommend you stop this shit or I'm gonna make you leave."

"Okay, Okay. I was just fooling around."

Theos P.O.V

I wanted her back. She was beautiful.

I know all my fans want me to be with Shai but she was nothing compared to Jordan.

Jordan had brown hair that whent to her shoulders. She also had side bangs. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of green that I can not describe.

The reason I broke up with her is beacuse I was drunk. I had been to a New Years eve party that didn't end until 6. When I broke up with her it was only 11 so I still wasn't over my hangover.

I have never been abel to forgive myself for this so I have never drank that much since.

I have had one girlfriend since her, it just wasn't the same. We only dated for about three weeks and the most I did was make out with her. So we weren't that serious.

I could never love someone the way I loved Jordan. She was just so perfect.

I can't keep my fu*king eyes off her. She's beautiful.

She is the reason I was never paying attention during Divergent rehursal.

Jordans P.O.V

We needed to start our talk but I got destracted by his but.

"So what brings you vack to the U.K?"

"Well I came her to see me mum and dad."

"Hows the U.S?"

"Good, it's beautiful just like you."

"What did you say?" I was hoping he said what I thought he said.

"I said you were beautiful," Theo said like it was no big deal. It was in that moment that I realized I had never stopped loving him.

I moved my lips toward his. We started to make out. One thing led to another and we ended up naked in my bed. I think you can guess what happened from there.

Theos P.O.V

"Dose this mean we're back together?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes!" she said with excitement.

Who cares if I was a 23 year old movie star and I could basically date anyone I was with the girl of my dreams.

I'm glade she has decided to forgive me because what I did was stupid and I regret every second of it.

Jordans P.O.V

I WAS DATTING FU*KING THEO JAMES!!! GAH I LOVE THE SOUND OF THAT.

Sorry for all the yelling. It's just I'm a girl from a small town and I'm datting a movie star. Then again that certan movie star is from the same small town.

I know I did date him before but that was before he was an A-list celebrity.

I can't wait to walk the runway in a designer dress tailored to me. If that sounds selfish I'm sorry but all girls have those fantasies. Even if I'm a 22 year old middel school teacher.

I was even more excited to be abel to quit my crapey job to go to the US with Theo.

(A/n I can't belive I wrote this, the begging of this sucks but the ending is wayyyyy better)