Dose She Have her Own Littel Secret?

Dedicated to @cettacheese

It's been two days since the party. Something was still up woth Theo though.

I wasn't going to question him beacuse I had my own secret that I just found out about yesterday.

I can't get pregnant. I know Theo wants kids and so do I so I don't want to upset him about it just now.

We had talked about having kids once we were married the first time we dated. This conversation was bound to happen this time too.

I was nervous beacuse I didn't know what he would do once he foud out, if he found out.

I was also upset about this beacuse I was hopping to have kids as well in a few years. It's upseting to fond out that one thing you were excited to happen in life can't happen.

Tommrow Theo has to fly out to California for an audition for some movie. I belive he said it was a movie about a girl and a boy who went back in time. I thought thus was pretty cool.

Theo

I told Jordan I had an audition, but really I was going with Shai to her docters appointment.

It was her first one and as the father I had to go. I was worried that paparazzi would spot us but we were in California and the paparazzi didn't know that.

I was also spending time with Shai since we were going to be parents together.

I still haven't figured out how I'm going to tell Jordan about this or if I will tell her. I can tell she's been getting a little suspicious about it.

I keep making up more and more lies and telling them to Jordan. I'm starting to feel bad about this beacuse I know she loves me a lot. I love her too but things like this happen.

If Shai is having our baby I don't want to be a jackarse and leav her to cate for the baby herself. That would rude considering how close we are, plus my mum would never forgive me if I ditched my child like an arse.

****

The appointment went well. The baby is healthy and I got a picture of him/her. I don't want to call him/her an it because that would been mean him/her.

Shai was all smiels during the ultrasound. I know she is so happy she is pregnant.

I think I'm the only person that knows why this is. Two years ago Shai thought she was pregnant but it ended wuth a miscarriage she was torn apart when this happened.

*****

Shai and I are going back to NYC in two days.

We have bonded a lot in the last few days. I learned more about her family and her life growing up. I also told her about my life as a child.

We had never realy talked about stuff like this before. We have talked loads of times together before just never like this.

Jordan

Theo is coming back today. I have stated to get a lityle woried since he has been gone for so long.

I don't think an audition takes this long so know I'm realy pusssd off about the whole thing.

I hope he hasn't cheated. I will talk with him about it when he gets back. I realy hope he hasn't cheated beacuse it would mean the end of our relationship and I realy do love him so I don't want this to happen.

Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days. I've been realy busy shoping. Today well yesterday know I went to Kohl's I aslo went there the day before that as well. I will try to upfate agin tommrow well realy today but if not I will the next day.

bibi

ashley

p.s.

Swagg stands for

S- Secretly

W- We

A- Are

G- Goffy

G- Goubers

it's from spongbob so yah