Babie Talk

Shai

I'm going to all Theo soon to tell him about Josh and to talk about the babie. I hope he won't be mad at me for datting Josh beacuse I don't know if he's back with Jordan or not.

I hope they are together beacuse if they aren't I would feel bad about it, since it is all my fault.

I was about to call Theo when my pohne rang. I picked it up quickly without checking the caller ID.

"Hello," I said to the person on the other end.

"Hey Shai it's Theo I have good news for you!"

"So do I but you go first."

"Ok well Jor and I are back together, " I could tell he was very happy about this. "Now you tell ne what you're news is."

"Well do you rember Josh my ex from before Divergent?" I asked him beacuse I'm not shure if he rembered or not.

"Yah, so what about him?"

"Well I went to his house today to ask him what I should do about the babie and after he told me what I should do he asked me out. I said yes of course."

"That's great!"

"Well there's something I have tk ask you Theo," I told him beacuse I would have to do it eventually anyways.

"What is that?" he asked me.

"Who's going to get this babie? Are we going to both have custody or what?"

"I don't knkw yet. I think we should decide closer to the birth."

"I'm one minth in already and I have to go the doctor again soon."

"I know I'm just not ready to be a father just yet."

"Ok I have to go bye Theo!"

"Bye Shailene," he said using my full name.

I have moved on from Theo now and onto Josh.

It's weird how Theo and I are both with the people again that started this all. It's funny how this world works.

I know this is short but its the second update for today. I should realy go back to writting in Jordans pov beacuse this is supposed to be about her but ah well.

Do you guys want me to write another fanfic about Josh and Shai since I've written a lot about them already? If I did I woukd skip until there weding though. Witch would be in about 2 years. I wouldn't start uploading it for a couple weeks though cause I have the next few mane events planed for this and if I started to write that then it would give all that away. So comment or message me if u want me to do that.