Seeing the Movie

We where in the limo. On our way to the permier. I was frecking shaking.

"Calm down baby it'll be alright," Theo told me trying to get me to calm down. "I got you something." He said handing me a box.

When I opened it I saw there was a pink ipohne 5s. I think he got a custom color because this is not the normal color of it.

"Thank you sooooo much Theo. You are the best boyfriend in the world."

"Turn it around Jor," he said using the nickname he gave me the first time we dated.

I turned it around and saw on the back For my love Jordan. Was engraved on the back.

"Aww thats so sweat The," Using his nickname. Two can play at that game.

When I turned the pohne on a saw all mh contacts were in and even a few extras like Shailene Woodly, Taylor Swift, and Miley Cyrus.

I also had all the apps that were on my old pohne plus some more. "Is this why you asked to borrow my pohne the other day?"

"Yah."

The limo driver told us we were almost there. My nervous have calmed down a good bit thanks to Theo.

When we got to the red carpet the limo driver held the door for us. We got out and Theo put his hand around my waist.

I heaed many questions from the paparazzi including "Whos this lovely laddy?" , "Whats her name?" , "Are you datting? " Theo had told me not to answer anu questoons to just pose.

This is exactly what I did. When we got to the end of the carpet we had to poze im front of the signs.

We posed together and then Theo had to poze with Shai. I was fine with this since they arr costars. Theo also posed with Ansel, Miles and the actors who play Zeke and Uriah. I'm not realy shore of there names.

After all the posing all the cast had interviews with People magazine. Theo also had one with Tiger Beat wich I went to as well. This is wear we told about our relationship.

After all the interviews we went to go to our seats. After we found them we got popcorn, candy, and sodas.

******

The movie was amazing. The only thing that was diffrent from the book is Gorge Wu, Toris brother wasn't realy in it all that much.

As we were heading out of the theater Theo stopped to give autographs. He also took pictuees with a few people.

We are headed to the after party right now.

Next part will be longer. It will be the after party.