The Talk

Read note at end

Jordan

I gave into talking to him beacuse I still love him and I want an explanation and I was never going to get one if I keept ignoring him my whole life.

I also want to know if I should still be friends with Shai or if this was all her fault. I need answers and I won't be content until I have them.

"Can I come in?" Theo asked me. Ops I forgot je was here.

"Yah, okay? Would you like a cup of tea?" I asked him.

"Shure that would be lovely," he said in response.

I went into the kitchen to boil some water. I then got out two mugs and tea bags.

I went into the living room with the tea, "Here you go."

"Thanks, this is realy good."

"You're welcome. Anyway you've got some explaning to do."

"Alright, so it happened the day you went into the city with you're family."

"That was the day after our three week aniversiry."

"Please don't interupt me Jor. So as I was saying Shai came to vist me since we are so close of friends and we hadn't seen eachother in a while. I think she was drunk when she mocked on the dokr beacuse she was flirting with me even though she new I had a girlfriend.

"She was asking if I wanted go up to my room like in the good old days. She was playing with my hair and she had a very revealing shirt on she also had short-shorts on. Let's just say she kinda looked like a slut. I said yes but I don't know what I was thinking. I thijk I was just missing you and we hadn't had sex for 1 1/2 weeks. I just don't know." He finished explaining.

"You guys used to have sex?" I questioned beacuse he never told me this.

"Yah it was when we were filming Divergent. She got me to do it beacuse she sajd it would make me feel better because of our breakup. I guess it kinda worked but not that well."

"You missed me after we broke up?" I questioned.

"Yes and I missed you after we broke up this time too."

"You did?"

"Yes, and I don't think I could have ever forgave myself if I had let you runaway from me for a second time."

"I forgive you."

"Y-you do?" he stuttered.

"I can understand and besides there's something I have to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I can't have babies."

"Oh, thats okay I still love you."

"Ok good I thought you would be mad at me," I said telling the truth.

"I could never be mad at you Jordan," he said kissing my nose.

"I'm guessing this means we are back together?" I questioned hopefully. If I were to tell the truth I also had missed him.

"Yes,"he told me with a big smile on his face.

We then started to kiss.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii! The pictures from my vacation at the beginning of the summer are finally up!!! My profile pictuer is from there its me ziplining. Ok anyways I need a boys name for the next chapter or for the one after that. So if u r a boy message me u're name and a littel about yourself and u may just be in this. Ok have a nice day.