Meeting 1D

Jordan

Amanda said we could stay to watch One Direction preforme. I was happy beacuse they are my favorite band of all time.

Aftet they finished there interview they came to meet us. I was nervous to meet them.

"Hey," Harry said to us.

"Hi mates," Theo daid to them. I'm guessing they have meet before.

When Louis walked out he pecked Harry on the lips. OMG Larry is true.

"Not here boobear there are other people," Harry said to louis.

"But Hazza," louis complained with a pouty look.

"Sorry to interupt you're love fest but I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend Jordan," Theo said while holding my hand.

"Hey," all the boys except Niall said in unison.

"I'm Liam, thata Louis, Harry, Zayn and whedes Niall?" Liam introduced them each to me.

"I bet he went to find food," Zayn said.

"Sorry I was hungry," Niall said while walking in holding a thing of cookies a few seconds latter.

"Who's the laddy," Niall wisspered into Liams ear. He's not a very good wispperer considering I coilw hear him very clearly.

"I'm Jordan, Theos girlfriend," I said finally getting over my nerves about meeting them.

"Hi," he said.

"Why were you two kissing earlier," I asked louis and Harry.

"Should we tell her..." louis said some more to Harry but I couldn't hear beacuse he had gotten quiter. Harry most of agreed beacuse theu did tell me.

"Well a while ago like Three years back we started to date then we became boyfriends. We still have to hide it since not all people support people that are gay yet especially in the USA." louis started to explain.

"All the girlfriends that we have had since then have been beards. Management made us get them beacuse people started to suspect things." Harry finished explaining.

"Dose anyone know?" I asked them.

"Our families, all of you guys, and some other friends that have caught us doing things," Harry told me.

"That's cool," I told them.

"Do you four want to go out to eat with us?" Liam asked. Oh yah I forgot Shai and Josh were still here.

"Shure we would love to," Shai answered for all of us.

"Good now hury up I'm hungry," Niall said.

"Didn't you just eat?" Josh asked him.

"And?" Niall asked as if there was no problem with it.

"He's always hungry no matter what," Zayn explained to Josh.

"To the limo," louis said pretending to be battman.

***

The restrunt that we all went to was amazing. Once we had said goodbyes and exchanged numbers we Theo and o went back to his houss to go get some rest.

Hello again!!! So last time I checked witch was only an hour or two ago we were at 317 views and now were at 356 so thanks guys. It means a lot to me. This will be the only time 1D is in it I just had to put them in. Thanks for reading