15

"Slave...?" I heard Illarion.

"Pet...?" Archelaus asked behind me.

"Yeah... I torture him and he screams and cries. We both enjoy it immensely... Especially when I whip him."

Vladimir seemed uncomfortable instantly.

"Well, be seeing you..."

I dragged him, only getting a little farther when the pet in question sat upright with a start. I stopped and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

When my face came into focus his reaction was priceless. He twisted, forcing his fingers into the ground. He grabbed onto the nearest person, Helms' Beta.

"Please take me with you. Please, just take me away from her."

"Come, little pet." My voice rasped.

I grabbed onto his ankle again and ripped him from the beta.

"Oh Goddess no!" he screamed and dug his nails into the ground, breaking them as I dragged him further.

"No Goddess will help you. Come now, don't be so impolite."

"Please!" he screamed at the startled males, around twenty-nine Alphas and Betas in total. "She's monstrous! You don't understand! Please!"

I narrowed my eyes at him and dragged him closer to me. Lifting him by the hair. I could feel my throat thickening with the force of power.

"OBEY, BITCH." I growled out at him with force.

His pupils dilated and his panic faded. He became like a puppet almost instantly, his body immobilised. I smirked, patting him on the head.

"Return to your cell and lock yourself inside. We'll have some fun later tonight."

The rogue male turned and walked calmly back towards the prison as if it was the best hotel around.

"Put some clothes on! There are kids in this pack."

He froze for a moment before heading towards a clothing deposit in a tree close by. He got dressed and jogged off further.

"Beta boy, see that you take the key from him once he locked himself up."

"Yes, Alpha."

I smirked and patted his head as he walked by, earning a deep blush from him. I returned my attention to the King, his sons, many pack members and Alphas with their Betas and closest warriors.

"Now..." I pulled my shirt up slightly. "I clearly need a change of clothes. Shaun and Damien will get you all settled in and their wives, Katy and Felicity will then lead you to the tent we set up for tonight's meeting and afterwards we will be..."

"Actually, Vicky..." Vladimir started as he scratched the back of his head. "We decided to stay for the week... The other Alphas and the Elders wish to see how you run the..."

I could feel my eyes narrow at him the moment he started speaking. My nose flared and my chest heaved.

Why the fuck do I put up with this?

My body shook, rage pulsing throughout my arteries. I took a deep breath. It calmed me for a moment after he called me by that horrid name, when his words sank in.

"Run that by me again..."

"We are going to..." he looked around for a moment. "Wow, you're really talking alot today, little Vick..."

I snarled viciously, stalking towards him. My eye sight pulsated, my wolf and I equally irritated by the male before us. I felt my spine enlarge and retract for a moment before I snapped completely. My head bashed into his, sending him reeling back on his feet.