20

Half laughing, I turned my head to the left where he was always standing.

"Zhou!"

He materialized as though he had been made of air, startling quite a bit of the wolves around me.

"My Lady?" he said, bowing towards me as he did every time I called for him.

"Bring Tatia out."

"Ta..." he seemed surprised. "Are you certain, Lady Victoria?"

I turned to look him in the eye. "Would I ask for something that I did not want?"

"You would not. As you wish, My Lady."

He bowed once more and smiled at the wolves closest to him.

"Please step back." 

They cautiously did as he asked and he held up his left hand, his palm forward. A black sphere appeared, growing in size immediately after. It stretched to the size of a person, crackling and shaking as he held the shape for a while. All was quiet when...

"TORI!!!"

I was tackled over the moment she appeared. Hugged tightly by a girl with chin length pitch black hair and a small build, I had trouble keeping her from rubbing my breasts.

"Tatia..."

"I missed you sooooooo much Tori! Why don't you visit more often?"

Damnit... I felt a soft hand pushed into my sports bra rubbing away without relent.

"Tatia."

"I really missed your body ag..."

"TATIA!"

"Hm?" her deep crimson eyes met mine.

"As you can see, Tatia. We have guests."

She turned a perfectly porcelain face towards very uncomfortable wolves.

"It's okay, they can watch."

"Tatia, if you continue, I will leave you there again."

Her expression stalled. "You wouldn't..."

"Uhhh... Vicky... By any chance, are you going to introduce us to your, uh... friend?"

"Did he call you by..." She looked at him with surprise. "Well dang, you must be a great play thing then, if Tori hasn't ripped you to shreds for using that name yet." I felt her arms hold me tightly. "Is he good in bed then?"

"Ask his wife."

"Ah... then does he have a good standing in the army?"

"He's a King."

She frowned at me. "Then..."

"My wolf thinks of him as a child. She's feeding his ego the way a mother only could." I stood up, her still clutching onto me. "Vladimir, Elders, Alphas, Betas and Featherstone pack mates, this is Tatia, she is the witch who made the Blood Vial. She is also about two thousand years old and helped in training me. I thought it would do you good to see how a different species fights."

I pulled her off of me in one movement, letting her land on her feet beside me. She was pouting, trying to jump on me again as I held her in place.

"Tatia, I would like for you to conjure Jon-Jon and Sue."

She stilled, excitement pouring from her every cell. "Only if you promise to fuck me later."

I sighed deeply. "You're such a chore."