Chapter 2

"Pois your so wrong I'm not pregnant." Harley Said with confidence. Poison ivy rolled her eyes.
"Boo don't you see. You have the symptoms. We will wait and see what Bane gets as a result aka positive." Poison Ivy said. Harley scoffed.
"Aka not alright 30 bucks coming at ya." Harley Says. Poison ivy grabbed her nail file and started using it. Bane walks out. Harley stands up.
"Hello stupid ass give me the results." Harley said.
" It's... " Bane says before Harley Grabbing the papers. Harley looked at the paper.
"Well girl what's the result?" Poison Ivy said. Harley looked up from the paper.
" well remind me in 2 weeks about your 30 bucks. " Harley Says while grabbing her bag and walking out. Poison Ivy felt bad and happy. Sad because Harley is pregnant and Her true love will dump her pregnant ass and happy that she was right. Harley went home and locked her doors and sat on her couch crying.
"I'm so stupid! Puddin Will leave me and I will have no purpose in life." Harley yells out. Then she hears a knock on her door.
"sup buttercup." Cat woman said. Harley was confused on why she was at her apartment.
"Cat woman why are You here? Do I need to beat your ass with a bat again?" Harley Says. Cat woman snickers. Harley was confused.
"I couldn't help but hear your dilem." Cat woman says with her whip dragging on the floor.
"Ok cat bitch listen up. You do not tell Mr.J ok? Or anyone  for that matter because I will put your ass in a cage and put you in water and let your drown or maybe I will kill your fav cat." Harley Says walking around cat woman.
"First of all Clown Hoe. I'm not gonna tell anyone because I will watch you suffer during your pregnancy and also being a mama." Cat Woman says. Harley Scoffs.
"Peace goodbye." Harley Says slamming the door in her face.