Chapter 30

After the party Harley went in her room and cried. Joker Walked in.
"Maybe Cat Woman was right, all we do is fight" joker said walking towards Harley.
"I understand that Quinn is your little princess but maybe that's why she is a bitch! I know that's horrible to say but it's true." Harley says sobbing.
"She isn't a bitch Harley! She gets that attitude from you! I know you hate Quinn because I'm devoted to her! Isn't that what you wanted in the first place?" Joker yelled at her. Harley looked at Joker with tears running down her face.
"I don't hate her, I'm just sad that I ruined her life because she is probably going to be a gangbanger like us!" Harley said hysterical crying. Joker stood up and was shocked.
" Wow Harley just because she has an attitude doesn't mean she is gonna be a gangbanger! Trust me I don't want her to be like us I want her to have a future a successful one" joker said yelling and almost crying. Harley wiped her tears and realized that Joker Wasn't a bad guy after all.
"I'm sorry..." Harley said. Joker just walked out of the room and slammed the door. He walked out into the living room and saw Quinn reading a picture book without any trouble. He smiled and realized that Harley was completely wrong about her.
"Quinn I'm gonna take you somewhere" joker said smiling at Quinn. She put her book down and stood up.
"Ok!" Quinn said all excited. Joker didn't tell Harley he was taking her. 15 minutes after Joker took Quinn out. Harley came out to talk to Quinn.
"Quinn baby, mommy needs to talk to yo-..." Harley says noticing She wasn't in the Living room. Harley looked around the house and couldn't find Quinn anywhere. She started panicking thinking Quinn ran away after she heard her and joker fight. Because that's all they do. Maybe she was sick of it Harley thought. But then she realized Joker might of took her and she didn't worry as much.