Chapter 22

Wilden was scared to see his father. But he had to met him to fulfill his dream.
"Mr.J I got a surprise for you well two." Harley said. Then he turned his chair around. Wilden was hiding behind Harley.
"Oh I finally get so see my daughter huh?" Joker says. Quinn walks over to Joker and he puts her in his lap and kisses her forehead.
"I realized I couldn't keep you from your own daughter."Harley said. Wilden was taking deep breaths.
" what's the other surprise you got me? " joker asks. Then Harley taps Wilden. Then Wilden walks right next to Harley. Joker gasped.
"Well met your 13 year old son Wilden." Harley Says then moved out of the way. Joker got up and walked towards Wilden. He put his hands on his face. He saw so much of himself in Wilden.
" Damn son you are like your pops. " joker says. Wilden smiles.
"Yeah I know I have the same tattoo you have on your hand." Wilden says. Then shows Joker the tattoo. Joker fell in love with Wilden.
"You know what your living with me or you gonna stay with me then your mother because I want to know my son." Joker says smiling and had his arm around Wilden. Wilden was so happy to know his father and knowing his father loves him. Harley thought it was cute to see Joker so Nice to a kid he never knew about she thought it was sweet. Joker picked up Quinn and walked towards Harley.
"Harley I'm sorry for the way I treated you, thank you for taking my son to meet me and also I love you." Joker says. Quinn was covering her eyes. Harley Blushed.
"I love you too Puddin." Harley says. Then joker and Harley kiss. Wilden was happy to have a family that had the same personality as them. Even though Harley wasn't his real mom he pretended she was.
"Harley could I call you mom?" Wilden asks. Harley looked at him and smiled.
"Of course you can buddy but just not around your mom I don't want to whoop her ass again." Harley says laughing. Joker Haas living the life, he has the girl of his dreams he has a son, he has a daughter and they are evil. Maybe they could go on Family robberies together once Quinn was older. Wilden adored Quinn. Mostly because she couldn't talk and she barley cries.
" well I want to thank you guys for being the perfect family ever. " Wilden says. Harley thought he was too nice for a teenage boy.
"Mr. Wilden why are you so nice?" Harley asks. Wilden looked at her.
" well there's no reason to be an asshole to people who have done nice things for me. " Wilden says. Joker knew he was the perfect son and the perfect brother for Quinn, because Harley. And Joker Were probably gonna fight a lot even though they love each other.